Ted Nugent speaks out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Nugent speaks out.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/politics/ted-nugent-calls-parkland-survivors-liars-and-soulless-in-interview

He is a poor spokesman for the NRA.
    He comes off sounding meaner than a junkyard dog.

Comment

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/04/01/draft-n2466679

https://townhall.com/columnists/brucebialosky/2018/04/01/yes-they-are-coming-for-your-guns-n2466002

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        He is a poor spokesman for the NRA.
        He comes off sounding meaner than a junkyard dog.
        The truth hurts, huh?

Comment

Actor Tom Selleck is also a current director of the NRA.
          I would much prefer that he spoke out on our behalf.
          I also think that Laura Ingraham could have kept her two cents out of it.
          That David Hog kid comes off a a sympathetic character, and I was surprised to hear her put him down as "whining."
          She has lost a number of big sponsors and may have lost her show on the Fox channel for good. Business is business.

Comment

Frank Stallone, brother of Sylvester, had to stick his two cents in with a personal attack on David Hogg, and he too has had to apologize.
            But in his case, he had nothing to lose, so the publicity may have done him some good.
            That's show business.

Comment

That David Hog kid comes off a a sympathetic character, and I was surprised to hear her put him down as "whining."
              She has lost a number of big sponsors and may have lost her show on the Fox channel for good. Business is business.
              Dana Loesch is a "spokesman" (person?) for the NRA.
              Nugent and Selleck are on the board of directors. I'm quite certain their "seats" are mostly "honorary" in place mostly for their name recognition.
              Yes, Nugent is somewhat of a crackpot, but his is usually dead on with his narrative. Those that can't handle brutal honesty dislike him.

Hogg, Gonzalez, Tarr and Kasky are young and impressionable.
              They have been spoon fed, coached and imprinted and given a world wide stage from which to parrot their rehearsed tirades filled with hatred, foul language and made up, liberal (lies) talking points.
              Oh yeah, let's not forget the closed fist salute from the days of the radical SDS.

Comment

Some may think that coarse language is a sign of masculinity and deep conviction, but it actually marks the speaker as a low-grade MORON.

Comment

"...Some may think that coarse language is a sign of masculinity and deep conviction, but it actually marks the speaker as a low-grade MORON.
                  99EXPLORER 28 MINUTES AGO..."

I'm glad you feel that way 99, because I do believe YOU just called the famous Mr. Hogg a MORON.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/27/david-hogg-supercut-highlights-profanity-laced-tirades-against-guns/

Comment

P.S. I'd say Mr. Nugent is pretty insightful in his estimation of David Hogg.
                    Wouldn't you?

Comment

I am not a defender of David Hogg.
                      He is just a pawn in this game, and there is no shortage of morons on either side.

Comment

With regard to the 75 NRA directors, they are elected by the Life Members for three-year terms, with 25 being elected or re-elected each year. They are not honorary positions.
                        I have voted for Ted Nugent in the past, but will have to re-think my position when he comes up for re-election.

Comment

I couldn't care less about the NRA board of directors.
                          The NRA is fully capable of taking care of itself and they really don't need my help in that capacity.

Comment

We have users on this forum who speak with a high degree of certitude in matters about which they have great knowledge, but who speak with equal certitude in matters about which they are quite ignorant.
                            It must be very confusing to newcomers.

Comment

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see!"

There is no doubt that the MSD survivors have been recruited, misinformed and manipulated to favor the liberal, anti gun crowd.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
                                by CD2
                                Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                                08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                              • TriggerTech installed
                                by fitch270
                                First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                                08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                              • Aquila ammo test
                                by dewman
                                Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                                Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                                08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                              • Show and Tell
                                by Amflyer
                                Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                                08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
                              • College Orientation News
                                by fitch270
                                Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
                                07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X