Happy Easter Outdoor Life Family !! ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter Outdoor Life Family !! ?

Enjoy your day, your dinner and being with your love ones.
    Attached Files

Is it Wabbit season..........Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
      I like my peeps extra stale.

Comment

99, i have some that are 6yr/old and taste great, next Easter they will be 7yr/old!!

Comment

Speaking of rabbits, a laboratory rabbit escaped from the lab last week and spent the day frolicking with the wild rabbits.
          But when it grew dark, he said he had to return to the laboratory.
          The wild rabbits urged him to stay, but he said he had to go back because he was dying for a cigarette:-)

Comment

Pig Hunter, thanks for asking. Easter Dinner was great. Turkey, stuffing, greens, mashed potatoes, gravy and soft rolls from the oven.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
              Pig Hunter, thanks for asking. Easter Dinner was great. Turkey, stuffing, greens, mashed potatoes, gravy and soft rolls from the oven.
              PH, My wife and I went to the 8am mass. They had mass at the local high school auditorium stage.
              Easter and Christmas is to small for our church. Every Tom, Dick and Harry shows up during the two holiday masses.
              The snow is melted also. Thank God.

Comment

Love Your Antipasto, It' Heart Burn hell for me;-(( For us to buy real good Italian stuff,We have drive to the West Cost it's Fl, little Italy in Clear Water I t 100+ miles one way. I took mz Toni there and we had a Real Gondola ride on one of the water ways.

Comment

No problem here with heart burn. If I ever did, Tums put out the stomach fire. ?
                  I love those deviled eggs. ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
                    by CD2
                    Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                    08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                  • TriggerTech installed
                    by fitch270
                    First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                    08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                  • Aquila ammo test
                    by dewman
                    Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                    Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                    08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                  • Show and Tell
                    by Amflyer
                    Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                    08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
                  • College Orientation News
                    by fitch270
                    Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
                    07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X