Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New California making progress!

Do you think this will ever happen?
    Nearly 75% if millenials are leaving California due to the high "cost of living", high taxes and "sanctuary laws".

https://newcaliforniastate.com/new-california-news

YES, I have two very good friends that moved from Calif. to Reno Nevada, not only hi-taxes but Auto Inspection Rules, Auto Insurance and unbearable car/truck traffic time to & from work.

Comment

Do not think so, but who knows in this crazy place

Comment

The Sheriff of Orange County said She is going to post the release times from jail. CA AG says he may arrest her. Stay tuned, this should be good.
        Citizenship question is going on the Census form. That should cut back a lot of the illegal voters. Plus, I think ICE should monitor each voting station for illegals coming to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          The Sheriff of Orange County said She is going to post the release times from jail. CA AG says he may arrest her. Stay tuned, this should be good.
          Citizenship question is going on the Census form. That should cut back a lot of the illegal voters. Plus, I think ICE should monitor each voting station for illegals coming to vote.
          It won't cut back on illegals. It will just make them hide better!

To the best of my recollection, Arizona was sued by Obama when that state tried to enforce its own immigration law.
          What's good for Arizona is good for California.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
            H. Myles!
            If this split does happen, do you think it would be good or bad?

Comment

I hope it happens. Once the precedent is set, maybe New York State can cut loose from NYC and Long Island. I don't see why there'd be any objection; according to our own governor, many of us folks up here don't belong in the state anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                I hope it happens. Once the precedent is set, maybe New York State can cut loose from NYC and Long Island. I don't see why there'd be any objection; according to our own governor, many of us folks up here don't belong in the state anyway.
                Matt, I was born in NY and upstate NY lives to support NYC. The City has over 30% of the people on welfare, it can not produce enough electric or water without relying on upstate. Just address your taxes to NYC. they will never break off the upstate teat. I still have property in NY but wish it was someplace else. Almost every day I get a letter from a State agency about something. NY is a mini deep state politically and will always be so.
                Other than that, I love the Adirondacks and come to NY almost every year to hunt and fish with friends and relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                  What won't work ? Sheriff will be giving information to ICE, what more can she do? As far as illegals voting if ICE is in the voting place it's easy, jsut ask anybody under 4'11" for their papers.

Comment

It might happen depending on the voters but the remaining counties with the largest problems and biggest debt would be in terrible shape.

Comment

I don't think there is room on the flag for any new stars:-))

Comment

I heard that 2500 of the richest in CA pay 47% of the CA budget in taxes. I bet that can not go on forever.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                          The outdoor opportunities do make up for a lot. Lots of state forest and public-access fishing.

Comment

If it happens, which I doubt, I cannot imagine anything good coming from it. Juggling tax burdens for either state will probably be a nightmare.

Comment

Stocton CA is giving all the homeless $500 / mo. there goes the drug sales right through the roof.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
                                by CD2
                                Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                                08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                              • TriggerTech installed
                                by fitch270
                                First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                                08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                              • Aquila ammo test
                                by dewman
                                Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                                Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                                08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                              • Show and Tell
                                by Amflyer
                                Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                                08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
                              • College Orientation News
                                by fitch270
                                Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
                                07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X