Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Beneath the placid surface of this website, there lurks a cesspool of twisted emotions and dark shameful secrets:-))
    I believe that expressions of remorse can be helpful when you appear before the sentencing judge:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
      I think Natalie and I or the only ones who are using our real birth names as a username on this thread.
      I rather not give an age or birthday because it makes it easy for the Russian Hackers. ?
      Let's play it safe and say an age window between 55 and 65. ?
      Welcome to the hotel California,

Comment

Beneath the placid surface of this website, there lurks a cesspool of twisted emotions and dark shameful secrets:-))
        99, that is a very draconian view of things here

Comment

Originally posted by country road View Post
          I'll help raise the average. I've made seventy-two trips around the sun and I'm over halfway through the current orbit. It was only seventy years ago when I caught my first fish, and I've been ruint ever since. I'm still trying to learn not to let my mouth write checks that my wrinkled old @ss can't cash. I think I have a crush on Natalie---do you think there's a chance for us?
          Next thing you know, our Answers section will be full of sonnets to Natalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
            I think Natalie and I or the only ones who are using our real birth names as a username on this thread.
            I rather not give an age or birthday because it makes it easy for the Russian Hackers. ?
            Let's play it safe and say an age window between 55 and 65. ?
            Honk, it was not my reunion thread, because Pig Hunter did ask what year was it, and I avoided his question like the black plaque. ?

https://www.outdoorlife.com/answers/other/this-has-nothing-to-do-with-outdoor-life-do-any-you-guys-go-to-your-class-reunions

Comment

Jimbo - That is not an original quotation. It is a humorous remark that I recall reading in Pogo many years ago, not to be taken seriously here.
              I forgot to put the smiley face at the end, which I will now do.

Comment

Originally posted by country road View Post
                I'll help raise the average. I've made seventy-two trips around the sun and I'm over halfway through the current orbit. It was only seventy years ago when I caught my first fish, and I've been ruint ever since. I'm still trying to learn not to let my mouth write checks that my wrinkled old @ss can't cash. I think I have a crush on Natalie---do you think there's a chance for us?
                Hadn't thought of a sonnet. Was thinking more of an invitation to my Lodge on my Vast Estate for a week long deer hunt during the January rut.
                She better hurry because I'm getting to the age where the young women just won't leave me alone---they figure they can infatuate me into marriage, then explode my worn out old heart with intense sexual activity and inherit all my money. It won't work. My wife won't let me. Probably wouldn't let me have Natalie at the Lodge for a week---nah, she'd just laugh and make an inappropriate comment about old dogs chasing cars.

Comment

If I did the math right (which I may very well have messed up), for those that posted on this thread, the average is about 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                    If I did the math right (which I may very well have messed up), for those that posted on this thread, the average is about 51.
                    Another interesting fact, I thought, is that if you assume everyone listed on this post has been hunting/fishing since birth (which I know isn’t quite true), there’s almost 1,000 years worth of experience on here

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
                      Even more interesting to me is I have been participating here since Janruary16 2009 and I can still remember my password. My kids gave me this gadget for Christmas and I steadfastly ignored it, at the time I still had two secretaries to bully if I needed anything off a computer. My daughter made me find a subject I was interested in and start blogging. Hunting was the choice and you folks have been stuck with me ever since.
                      Jan 13, 2009.

I wasn't as regular back then, but hadn't they just begun to require a log in? For a bit you could post comments and articles under any assumed name, then you had to provide at least an email address I think, then this system. Based on the number of Jan '09 starts, I'm guessing it was the beginning of the current username system.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Eatin ‘chuck
                        by dewman
                        Took out a couple woodchucks this week. Things tunneled all over under a pals shop and equipment. Might still be a couple more. He asked can they be eaten....
                        Today, 07:19 PM
                      • Parallax adj
                        by CD2
                        Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                        08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                      • TriggerTech installed
                        by fitch270
                        First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                        08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                      • Aquila ammo test
                        by dewman
                        Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                        Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                        08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                      • Show and Tell
                        by Amflyer
                        Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                        08-04-2022, 07:23 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X