Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    I think Natalie and I or the only ones who are using our real birth names as a username on this thread.
    I rather not give an age or birthday because it makes it easy for the Russian Hackers. ?
    Let's play it safe and say an age window between 55 and 65. ?
    Youngest of six, so my mother would yell at me using an older brother's name -- and sometimes a sister's, when she was really beside herself -- at least as often as my own. Sometimes she'd go right down the line, cutting herself off mid-name as she realized each wasn't the right one. That would always make me laugh, which really wasn't the best thing to do when Mom was really p.o.ed at me.

Comment

I'll help raise the average. I've made seventy-two trips around the sun and I'm over halfway through the current orbit. It was only seventy years ago when I caught my first fish, and I've been ruint ever since. I'm still trying to learn not to let my mouth write checks that my wrinkled old @ss can't cash. I think I have a crush on Natalie---do you think there's a chance for us?

Comment

Originally posted by tmike51 View Post
        I will be 25 in a few months!
        Ten years younger than my youngest!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          Febuary I became an older poop than I was in January, now am almost at the age of extinction.......78 ! Often times when I vent too much, it is because my wife no longer pays any attention to my wisdom, so I need to fall back on you guys. I guess I feel you are a more captive audience and if not, at least I can not personally see you shaking your heads and walking out of the room ! Just remember, us older guys have less time in which you can be nice to us, so get to it and don’t waste your/our valuable time !!
          Lurkin' Natalie

I told my Boss I was taking her out to eat for her b'day.
          She thought about it for a minute and said No.
          I took her to WalMart, she found 2 dvd's and she was happy.
          On the way home, I stopped at a gun store and bought a shotgun.
          She was chirping like a canary when we got home.
          I sat and watched movies with her, made homemade soup for supper and popcorn for the movies.
          Can't remember when I've made her happier!
          Her b'day!
          "I" bought a gun!

Comment

Beneath the placid surface of this website, there lurks a cesspool of twisted emotions and dark shameful secrets:-))

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              Beneath the placid surface of this website, there lurks a cesspool of twisted emotions and dark shameful secrets:-))
              Twisted thoughts from warped minds. "The Voices" tell us what to say.

Comment

I think Natalie and I or the only ones who are using our real birth names as a username on this thread.
                I rather not give an age or birthday because it makes it easy for the Russian Hackers. ?
                My wife was Meg until she was due with our son. Somehow I turned it into "momma" in my pea brain and she's been that ever since!

Comment

Originally posted by country road View Post
                  I'll help raise the average. I've made seventy-two trips around the sun and I'm over halfway through the current orbit. It was only seventy years ago when I caught my first fish, and I've been ruint ever since. I'm still trying to learn not to let my mouth write checks that my wrinkled old @ss can't cash. I think I have a crush on Natalie---do you think there's a chance for us?
                  I believe Natalie has a thing for mature men.

Comment

When Mz Toni is pissed at me She calls Mr..... joseph .......! No one calls me by my entire name except Mz Toni;-))

Comment

That information almost caused me to swoon. Unfortunately, I'm just old, not mature. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. ---Other than a good hunter and the best fisherman on the pier.

Comment

Believe it or not I am not the only person with the name Gary Devine in New Jersey?

My brother was a little worried when he signed multiple complaints against the animal rights rights activists for harassment, threats and stalking, during the 2005 bear hunt. I ran my brother's name and there were 23 others in the State of New Jersey with the same name as him. So the Arab activist who said his Arab friends would go to his house and hunt him down, would need to visit twentyfour homes.
                        BTW, I wanted to keep it a secret, so what does Pig do? He tells the whole website. Thanks Pig.
                        Maybe hindsight you should of said (Hey Gary it's easy to search online and find somebody).
                        I need to be careful in the future with hackers and Bama blabbermouths. ?

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                          My 40 through 65 were my best - had some smarts, a little money/freedom, material goods, physical condition . I will not count my age as I don't want to further skew the average that is already established. Although advanced age, I still have good health and do crazy things like ride my motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                            I'm a 1950 edition, hatched under the Harry S. Truman administration.
                            Granulated high schoo' in '69.
                            I started on F&S as "Bubba" in '05 or '06.
                            Lost contact for a while in '07 after the loss of my grandson.
                            Came back to find "Bubba" was someone else and had to "log in".
                            The "FirstBubba" was just to separate me and the other "Bubba".
                            Oddly, he didn't stay too long.
                            GERG, WAMtnhunter (WAM), rock rat, beekeeper, Hoski, sarge01, machinegunner, Sayfu, santa, Moishe are some names that come to mind.
                            Anybody remember "David Nichols"? ...blackdawgz?
                            Honk, the trail of life is riddled with the bodies of people you knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                              WoW I can't believe it all started on Aug,16th 2009 when i started out with OL and all the fine People on here of past & present, I will soon be 78.
                              Happy, my Father retired at 54 and was beside himself. All his gambler friends were still working and his lifetime of getting up at 5am seemed hard to abandon. So, he got a job driving a school bus. Not the ordinary one but the smaller yellow bus that picked up the handicapped kids. Many times he would have to get out and help them into the bus. He got the biggest kick out of that, as they to did enjoy him. When school was out he was on his boat going from the St.Lawerence to Ft.Lauderdale and points inbetween.

Comment

Not a chance C R, I got a request from Natalie to be friends on facebook.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• New Things, Old Things
                                  by fitch270
                                  OL’s has had some good topics lately even if it is a bit slow here compared to some other sites. One of the things I’ve been noticing is even though...
                                  Today, 05:43 PM
                                • Birthday meal
                                  by Amflyer
                                  Oldest son turns 15 in a week or so. (Yeah, no outdoor stuff this year. He's getting a bass guitar. Bought himself a deer rifle after summer job anyway)...
                                  Yesterday, 02:16 PM
                                • ‘Twas the night before ….
                                  by fitch270
                                  the bow opener, and it’s chilli cook off night at church.

What could possibly go wrong?!?

😳🤢🙄

09-30-2022, 06:22 PM
                                • Deciding on Spot for First Day
                                  by wesman24
                                  Hello Everyone,

I currently have a spot set up on public land that is new to me this year. I did quite a bit of scouting in the area and...
                                  09-29-2022, 02:15 PM
                                • What now?
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  PM'ing on another blog site with a gent.
                                  I had lamented the fact that I have 20 gauge and 12 gauge MEC 600Jr loaders, but only shoot 16 gauge....
                                  09-28-2022, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X