X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• country road
    replied
    Originally posted by country road View Post
    I'll help raise the average. I've made seventy-two trips around the sun and I'm over halfway through the current orbit. It was only seventy years ago when I caught my first fish, and I've been ruint ever since. I'm still trying to learn not to let my mouth write checks that my wrinkled old @ss can't cash. I think I have a crush on Natalie---do you think there's a chance for us?
    That information almost caused me to swoon. Unfortunately, I'm just old, not mature. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. ---Other than a good hunter and the best fisherman on the pier.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    I think Natalie and I or the only ones who are using our real birth names as a username on this thread.
    I rather not give an age or birthday because it makes it easy for the Russian Hackers. ?
    Let's play it safe and say an age window between 55 and 65. ?
    When Mz Toni is pissed at me She calls Mr..... joseph .......! No one calls me by my entire name except Mz Toni;-))

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Originally posted by country road View Post
    I'll help raise the average. I've made seventy-two trips around the sun and I'm over halfway through the current orbit. It was only seventy years ago when I caught my first fish, and I've been ruint ever since. I'm still trying to learn not to let my mouth write checks that my wrinkled old @ss can't cash. I think I have a crush on Natalie---do you think there's a chance for us?
    I believe Natalie has a thing for mature men.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    I think Natalie and I or the only ones who are using our real birth names as a username on this thread.
    I rather not give an age or birthday because it makes it easy for the Russian Hackers. ?
    My wife was Meg until she was due with our son. Somehow I turned it into "momma" in my pea brain and she's been that ever since!

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Beneath the placid surface of this website, there lurks a cesspool of twisted emotions and dark shameful secrets:-))
    Twisted thoughts from warped minds. "The Voices" tell us what to say.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Beneath the placid surface of this website, there lurks a cesspool of twisted emotions and dark shameful secrets:-))

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Febuary I became an older poop than I was in January, now am almost at the age of extinction.......78 ! Often times when I vent too much, it is because my wife no longer pays any attention to my wisdom, so I need to fall back on you guys. I guess I feel you are a more captive audience and if not, at least I can not personally see you shaking your heads and walking out of the room ! Just remember, us older guys have less time in which you can be nice to us, so get to it and don’t waste your/our valuable time !!
    Lurkin' Natalie

I told my Boss I was taking her out to eat for her b'day.
    She thought about it for a minute and said No.
    I took her to WalMart, she found 2 dvd's and she was happy.
    On the way home, I stopped at a gun store and bought a shotgun.
    She was chirping like a canary when we got home.
    I sat and watched movies with her, made homemade soup for supper and popcorn for the movies.
    Can't remember when I've made her happier!
    Her b'day!
    "I" bought a gun!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by tmike51 View Post
    I will be 25 in a few months!
    Ten years younger than my youngest!!! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Youngest of six, so my mother would yell at me using an older brother's name -- and sometimes a sister's, when she was really beside herself -- at least as often as my own. Sometimes she'd go right down the line, cutting herself off mid-name as she realized each wasn't the right one. That would always make me laugh, which really wasn't the best thing to do when Mom was really p.o.ed at me.

Leave a comment:

• jcarlin
    replied
    The wife is Lady.

I can't recall the last time she's said my actual name out loud in the second person when not yelling at my son.

Leave a comment:

• tmike51
    replied
    I will be 25 in a few months!

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    Not buying a Vette any time soon, but I do understand.

Leave a comment:

• Red Angus
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Febuary I became an older poop than I was in January, now am almost at the age of extinction.......78 ! Often times when I vent too much, it is because my wife no longer pays any attention to my wisdom, so I need to fall back on you guys. I guess I feel you are a more captive audience and if not, at least I can not personally see you shaking your heads and walking out of the room ! Just remember, us older guys have less time in which you can be nice to us, so get to it and don’t waste your/our valuable time !!
    Leaving or moving into the attic?

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    I'm 67. I'm on my second year of Spey and switch fishing for salmon in Ak. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget