Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The JOB You have Today will it be their for you in 8 years from now or will Robots Do IT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, the world is always changing and as humans, we have to be ready for the changes. I am a dentist and if one-day robots will start doing teeth, I am ready to learn something that only people can do. I am not against progress, because it makes our life more comfortable. And I am not scared, because 90% of the money I earn now I invest. I don't like stupid purchases. I prefer to find a good stock forecast and invest in it.
    Last edited by gibsonmichel; 06-17-2021, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Half my night was getting Fanuc robots back in cycle, moving from crashes and getting heads worked on.

Heat really makes em do silly things.

Just troubleshooting, no programming. Used to program a couple diff robots at my old job, have since forgotten how and dont care to remember.

Comment

Been messing w robots for at least 20 yrs now.
        They make some jobs easier and or safer, but they also can be a real PITA.

Comment

For example, I don't think that robots will be able to trade on the Forex market. The analytical component is very important here, people are still better at analyzing it. But on the other hand, everyone can trade here, both robots and even those who have heard about trading for the first time. You can trade freely you can do it with one click
          Last edited by gibsonmichel; 07-04-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Robots have every chance to replace people today. After I watched the presentation of the work from Xiaomi, I was once again convinced of this. One thing I know for sure is that today robots can already trade crypto. Robots for cryptocurrency trading are software for automatic trading. Robots simultaneously work on several crypto exchanges, which allows them to make the most profitable transactions for their client. If you don't have any experience with cryptocurrencies yet, I recommend that you take training on blog bhero .com, because, without knowledge of the basics of trading, you can easily lose your funds.
            Last edited by Bvgary; 08-18-2022, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget