Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since things are slow on Outdoor Life, what did you guys think of the NFL Championship games yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    This photo is for 99explorer
    It ain't funny, McGee.

Comment

Gary - You don't have to make excuses for posting football questions on OL.
      We are up to here with caliber questions, and could use a break in the monotony.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
        Yin and Yang Gary ! Evil (Patriots ) the righteous ( Eagles )! These are great times for us my friend!!!
        99 is loaded with money because he goes snow skiing . That is a rich man sport..???

Comment

Didn't watch, don't care. (Go Lions!!) Pats are cheaters. The only relief from constantly having to hear about how Brady and Belichick are GOATs is that their names will forever carry the asterisks of being cheaters. From taping signals, to interfering with helmet radios, deflating balls and so on; may their records forever be marred.

Comment

I just noticed the minus one. Not by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
              Yin and Yang Gary ! Evil (Patriots ) the righteous ( Eagles )! These are great times for us my friend!!!
              I agree, anyone who lives in Trump Towers and goes Skiing in Stow Vermont has $Money$$ to burn......

Comment

99, no need to explain. We all know you are not a known dinger, on these two Outdoor websites.?
                There are two ding suspects and both their username starts with a letter F. ? Like a unhappy miserable Fart.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
                  Didn't watch, don't care. (Go Lions!!) Pats are cheaters. The only relief from constantly having to hear about how Brady and Belichick are GOATs is that their names will forever carry the asterisks of being cheaters. From taping signals, to interfering with helmet radios, deflating balls and so on; may their records forever be marred.
                  Lions and the Browns are the only two teams that went 0 for 16 in a season.
                  Lions are a lot better now. ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    I watched the anthem and challenger fly, that is about it.
                    The current thought is NO. For Challengers safety they think there may be overhead gear for the half-time show that he could run into.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dirty Thirty
                      by Ernie
                      This is BCG 308 Winchester XP-100, using a Remington Take-Off 308 Winchester barrel chopped to 15.8" Holland's Radial Baffle Brake, Leupold Mark...
                      Today, 12:56 PM
                    • 243 Odyssey & squirrel prep
                      by dewman
                      Went to youngest daughters graduation these last 3 days in Hannibal. (Masters from HLG). On the return trip stopped in a mom & pop convenience store....
                      05-16-2022, 04:14 PM
                    • Angry Consumers Buy Bulk SMS Service Sneaking
                      by shatikhatun
                      Their complaints into the subconscious of other buyers and marking their purchase decisions Others may say that such comments are unhelpful, but your...
                      05-10-2022, 03:43 AM
                    • Monday Already?
                      by fitch270
                      05-09-2022, 12:29 PM
                    • Laughing Hurts
                      by fitch270
                      I’m glad I saw Motley Crue 30+ years ago. This is both painful to watch and funny as he.. at the same time.

05-05-2022, 07:47 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X