Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bama vs. Bulldogs. Will the lights go out in Georgia Monday night? Any score predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama vs. Bulldogs. Will the lights go out in Georgia Monday night? Any score predictions?

Pig Hunter got the World Series winner and games played correct.
    Does anybody else have the same magic in predictions.
    Good Luck !

I will go first.
    Bama 34
    Bulldogs 24
    Attached Files

I'll go with Georgia by the same score: Bulldogs 34
    Bama 24

Comment

I hope for a clean game without refs slowing momentum, no injuries,these kids will play their hearts out,both are already champions.

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
        I hope for a clean game without refs slowing momentum, no injuries,these kids will play their hearts out,both are already champions.
        Do the college teams in the Northeast ever make it to the final championship game?
        The Southeastern states and the SE conference dominates college football. ?

Comment

It will be Bama 28 and the Dogs 19 ! Whatever I win, just send to the Bulldog relief fund.

And you are right 6p, keep the damn refs out of the game, no one is there to watch those turkeys !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
            It will be Bama 28 and the Dogs 19 ! Whatever I win, just send to the Bulldog relief fund.

And you are right 6p, keep the damn refs out of the game, no one is there to watch those turkeys !!
            Rich, I am cheering for the Bulldogs. ?
            Let a new college team win, instead of the same old-same old. ??

Comment

I have no arqument with that thinking Gary, but it is a matter of win, not being allowed to “let” someone win.

Comment

Yes, "let" was the incorrect word. I hope and I am cheering for...

Comment

I predict whichever team opens up a significant lead in Q1 will win. I don't think Georgia's defense will wear out and collapse in Q4 like many teams faced with an offense like Alabama. I certainly hope Georgia doesn't have scoring 45 points in regulation in their game plan. Worked on Oklahoma...

Comment

Originally posted by 6phunter View Post
                    Clemson Tigers and Florida State Criminoles are in the Atlantic Coast Conference and no team in the CFP from the Northeast has made the four playoffs. I don't consider Ohio St. and Michigan St. "Northeastern" in the Big 10.

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                      I predict whichever team opens up a significant lead in Q1 will win. I don't think Georgia's defense will wear out and collapse in Q4 like many teams faced with an offense like Alabama. I certainly hope Georgia doesn't have scoring 45 points in regulation in their game plan. Worked on Oklahoma...
                      Wam, welcome to Outdoor Life.
                      It's great to read your opinion on this college championship game. ?
                      Brother Pig Hunter is proud as a peacock, because his Auburn Tigers beat both Bama and the Bulldogs this year.
                      I am still waiting to read opinions from other the diehard Bama fans like Country Road and Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
                        It will probably be Bama by at least two touchdowns. Saban has been pretty good in the past preparing his teams for post season games.

My team beat both in the regular season. I'm ambivalent about the outcome. Both sets of fans can be very obnoxious.
                        Yeah, I can't be near as obnoxious as I want to be since most of my hunting buddies are Auburn fans. RTR.

Comment

One team or the other will beat themselves with some sort of error(s). Bama will win 24-21.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            I'll go with Georgia by the same score: Bulldogs 34
                            Bama 24
                            99, Does that ding mean, if anyone picks the Georgia your getting a ding? A little childish if you ask me. ?

Comment

Trivia Question, does anybody know why I picked Bama to win?

Answer, October 3, 2017
                              Bama 38
                              Dawgs 10

Same players with the same coaches. Nothing has changed. ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dirty Thirty
                                by Ernie
                                This is BCG 308 Winchester XP-100, using a Remington Take-Off 308 Winchester barrel chopped to 15.8" Holland's Radial Baffle Brake, Leupold Mark...
                                Today, 12:56 PM
                              • 243 Odyssey & squirrel prep
                                by dewman
                                Went to youngest daughters graduation these last 3 days in Hannibal. (Masters from HLG). On the return trip stopped in a mom & pop convenience store....
                                05-16-2022, 04:14 PM
                              • Angry Consumers Buy Bulk SMS Service Sneaking
                                by shatikhatun
                                Their complaints into the subconscious of other buyers and marking their purchase decisions Others may say that such comments are unhelpful, but your...
                                05-10-2022, 03:43 AM
                              • Monday Already?
                                by fitch270
                                05-09-2022, 12:29 PM
                              • Laughing Hurts
                                by fitch270
                                I’m glad I saw Motley Crue 30+ years ago. This is both painful to watch and funny as he.. at the same time.

05-05-2022, 07:47 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X