Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we familiarize ourselves with each other here to make things more convivial so good guys like Jim hang around longer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunt_Fish_Eat View Post
    I’ve read the threads here for a while off and on but just recently started posting. I asked a couple of questions and received a lot of great responses that seemed to genuinely care about the outcome. I would jump on board to do a little profile of personal history/interests.
    Looking forward to your descriptions of yourself,

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
      JMO) Y'all mite Go On Face Book, isen't what it's all about?? Lets keep it Real Boys Hunting,Fishing,Camping, Shooting Sports.
      Just simple stuff Tree,like favorite hunting sport,what part of the country your from,over 90 under 60.? What ever you feel like,or not

Comment

I think JM has left before. There are far fewer users now than several years ago. Don't know for sure why. I have seen some new posts that were not treated too friendly and then never come back. In my mind there is no stupid questions so I always try to give the best answer I can. The site changes and the resulting operation problems did not help. Seems people do not have much patience any more and simply quit. Other sites and social media also may have contributed as well as over use of pop up ad's.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
          Comment deleted.
          When I go into detail of all the things I have been involved in some people doubt my word ,yes there has been a lot of work that most would consider unsuitable or below their standards.Education was something that took up to much time in my schedule,that was a mistake in thinking on my part.However I have always been a voracious reader no matter the subject,so I don,t consider my self a total degenerate.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget