Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else having problems posting answers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else having problems posting answers?

I posted three different answers to Gary's question about Christmas trees, and although I got the "refreshing to see your answer" on the screen, none of them printed out.
    I can add a plus one to someone else's answer but I cannot post my own answer.
    Is Natalie on hand?

I had a reply post, then disappear, then come back. Before that, I could not open a reply to one of my answers, but that worked okay after I left the page and came back.

Comment

I have had several answers on both sites not post. Don't write answers much any more.

Comment

Hey 99, when that happens to me, I sign back in, than it's goes through. Outdoor Life or Bonnier Corp. makes it tough to communicate.
        I think they are trying to gag us?? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
          Hey 99, when that happens to me, I sign back in, than it's goes through. Outdoor Life or Bonnier Corp. makes it tough to communicate.
          I don't think it's deliberate. On the other hand, one of these days, we might just log on and find that there's no more answers section. I would trust Natalie to give us a heads-up if that's ever coming, though.

Comment

Have had the same exact problem for a few days now, things show to be posted, but are not there later. I am surprised I am even able to put out a sentence somewhat readable, the damn problem has driven me crazy !!! Some things have posted 4-5 times. One would think I would give up after the 2nd or 3rd time, but when one is driven to stupidness, there is no smart thinking going on ! Thought maybe it was my own problem, sorry to see others are also included.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              Have had the same exact problem for a few days now, things show to be posted, but are not there later. I am surprised I am even able to put out a sentence somewhat readable, the damn problem has driven me crazy !!! Some things have posted 4-5 times. One would think I would give up after the 2nd or 3rd time, but when one is driven to stupidness, there is no smart thinking going on ! Thought maybe it was my own problem, sorry to see others are also included.
              Well, you're coming through loud and clear on this answer.
              Thanks.

Comment

Gary - Thanks for the tip. I'll try that.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                  I had a reply post, then disappear, then come back. Before that, I could not open a reply to one of my answers, but that worked okay after I left the page and came back.
                  I have that same problem reading replies.
                  I sometimes have to leave the page and return several times before the reply section opens up.

Comment

I have that problem on & off have no idea to fix??

Comment

Matt, when was the last time you heard from Natalie ??
                      I hope she didn't get the boot? ?
                      99, I hope it works. The website has been a little nutty lately.

Comment

I've had a couple of replies disappear, even after I saw them posted, and had someone reply to my reply. Wicked portents, strange lights in the sky and darkness falls early---could this be it?

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                          Isn’t it fun to have something to bitch about. Makes one wonder if their gender is changing.

Comment

Last time I looked at the masthead of the printed version, she was still there as one of the editors. Maybe she got promoted and no longer has time to consort with the likes of us.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget