Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys put up a Christmas trees or Christmas lights on your house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Srbyam View Post
    You now what's funny is that I had a high school teacher name Mr. Schmidt
    Srbyam, There was a brewery named Schmidts of Philadelphia.
    Check out the two trout on their beer cans in the link below.

http://www.schmidtbeer.com/

Comment

We can't have a Christmas tree in our house, because this four legged female shown in the photo below, likes to climb up and
      knock things off. They will knock the tree over once or twice a season. Never had a problem with dogs messing with Christmas trees while growing up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        A Dr. ruined Christmas for our family. We had a Sister very ill on support and Christmas morning the Dr. called to say they stopped support and let her die. I always thought he could have waited another day.
        Jimbo, it is almost unbelievable that a person, let alone a doctor, could be so insensitive ! I know they deal with these situations everday, but must certainly know that the rest of us do not !

Comment

NO Real Tree, They cost $100.00+/- for an 8' We have a 2.5' tree with all kines of colored lights on our Fire Place Mantel and some plug-ins X-mas lights in two windows. We have NO kids here just the two of us! and 4 gifts under the tree two for me & two for her. Her in night gown & I in my cap We settle down for some CQCombat;-))

Comment

On the first day of CHRISTmas, my true love gave to me...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
              We can't have a Christmas tree in our house, because this four legged female shown in the photo below, likes to climb up and
              knock things off. They will knock the tree over once or twice a season. Never had a problem with dogs messing with Christmas trees while growing up.
              I can see from the gleam in her eyes and the snarl on her mouth that she is a really mean kitty.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                Nope. I'm single and live alone, so there's no need for decoration. Bah, humbug! I don't do any Christmas shopping either, now that my nieces and nephews are grown -- except for the ingredients I need to make the fudge I hand out in the workplace. I get pretty festive with that: I put everyone's portions in disposable plastic containers with red bows stuck to them. Or some years I just buy the containers with red lids and say to heck with the bows. Merry Christmas everyone!
                I hear you, Gary. I don't live what anyone would call a monastic life, but still haven't gone so far as to put up a tree. Last time I was seeing someone around the holidays, couple years ago, she understood.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                  CR, Both cats are my little sweethearts. They get fascinated with Christmas balls, tinsel and lights on the tree.

Comment

We have an artificial 7' tree my aunt gave us when we went home for thanksgiving. She was just going to throw it out. We're up to 7 ornaments now lol, all of them were wedding gifts I'm pretty sure
                    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget