Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WoW Snow In Florida?? Whats The Weather Like In Your Neck Of The Wood's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Snow In Florida?? Whats The Weather Like In Your Neck Of The Wood's??

Is Their A White Christmas In Your Future? Are Y'all Ready? Snow tires, Tire chains, ect.

Yesterday on Saturday, was the mass for my sister-in-law. Walking into church it was just overcast. Walking out afterwards it was snowing like a bitch. We got five inches of snow when it stopped.
    Attached Files

Comment

Isn’t it rather uncomfortable “playing” in the snow ? And doesn’t it contribute to a large degree to “shrinkage” ?

Edited: Sorry, this belongs to answer by Pighunter below ! I guess there was shrinage of the brain on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
        Had almost 5 inches of snow on Friday at my house in Central Alabama. It caused me to cancel hunting plans for the day. No worries, the ground was too warm for any problems with the roads. However, I don't think Alabama deer move much in the snow so hunting probably would have been wasted time. PigHuntress and I had a great time playing in the snow!

Most of it has melted so I'm going hunting today. Taking the canoe to my favorite swamp in a few minutes. Will carry the AR in .300 Blackout.
        Best of Luck PH..........Be Safe, shoot straight>>>

Comment

Had almost 5 inches of snow on Friday at my house in Central Alabama. It caused me to cancel hunting plans for the day. No worries, the ground was too warm for any problems with the roads. However, I don't think Alabama deer move much in the snow so hunting probably would have been wasted time. PigHuntress and I had a great time playing in the snow!

Most of it has melted so I'm going hunting today. Taking the canoe to my favorite swamp in a few minutes. Will carry the AR in .300 Blackout.
          See above for comment concerning this posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
            Yesterday on Saturday, was the mass for my sister-in-law. Walking into church it was just overcast. Walking out afterwards it was snowing like a bitch. We got five inches of snow when it stopped.
            We had just under 2.5" of snow diden't stay long but the sand trucks were out, deer hunting is Premo tracks all over the place this morning;-)) But cooler then HRC love life:-((

Comment

If you build a snowman, remember the rule: No carrots below the neck.

Comment

So lucky to get to hunt in snow! Man am I jealous. It gets rid of the guesswork of where they are and what they're doing. Of course your rut comes a lot later but hot food sources should still be easier to find. Put one down for us.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  And remember what the Eskimos tell their children: Don't eat yellow snow!

Comment

Just another dang ol' winter wonderland.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                      Isn’t it rather uncomfortable “playing” in the snow ? And doesn’t it contribute to a large degree to “shrinkage” ?

Edited: Sorry, this belongs to answer by Pighunter below ! I guess there was shrinage of the brain on my part.
                      If you have found the secret to eliminating shrinkage, you are obligated to share with the less fortunate. We expect results !!

Comment

Sorry Fat Fingers:-((

Comment

And don't Eat the Frozen Tootsie Rolls along side yellow snow!!

Comment

Central New York, snow on the ground but not much, just a few minutes of snowfall every couple of hours. Supposed to be down in the teens and single digits later this week; it's typically been in the mid-20s and low 30s. Shaping up so far like a pretty normal winter, no big storms yet but it probably won't be long. A little farther north, they've been hit with some good lake effect off Ontario, but that's nothing unusual.

Comment

was in the 40s and windy

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Eatin ‘chuck
                                by dewman
                                Took out a couple woodchucks this week. Things tunneled all over under a pals shop and equipment. Might still be a couple more. He asked can they be eaten....
                                Yesterday, 07:19 PM
                              • Parallax adj
                                by CD2
                                Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                                08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                              • TriggerTech installed
                                by fitch270
                                First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                                08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                              • Aquila ammo test
                                by dewman
                                Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                                Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                                08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                              • Show and Tell
                                by Amflyer
                                Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                                08-04-2022, 07:23 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X