Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two or three years ago, I posted photos on F&S of my very 1st time tailgating. Today was my 2nd time and it was windy & cold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
    Sounds like a good time was had by all. But please explain that sweat thing again?
    lol I assumed there were some bad hot sausages while tailgating and it resulted in a sweaty shit... I was picturing Gary tearing through all the clothes listed above to relieve himself.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
      Sounds like a good time was had by all. But please explain that sweat thing again?
      Thanks 99, I never saw that $h:t word.
      Yes, I totally agree that needs to be corrected by edit. ?
      Thanks Everybody!!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
        Looks like a fun time. Thanks for mentioning my Auburn Tigers win over Alabama. Been betting a pepperoni pizza on the game since 1991. This year my Alabama alum friend has to buy!
        PH, good point, but I didn't go back in time. I was thinking more resent, during the Bama Coach Nick Saban era. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
          The Boy Cott of the NFL has cost the Three channels 140,000K in lost Rev, The talk is Pay TV only to see the NFL Play! Super Bowl anyone!?!
          No way, Jose!
          The advertising revenue from the Super Bowl sets a new record every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
            The Boy Cott of the NFL has cost the Three channels 140,000K in lost Rev, The talk is Pay TV only to see the NFL Play! Super Bowl anyone!?!
            99, right on Brother. Football is the best and most watched sport in America.?
            Treestand is full of soup.? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
              Looks like a fun time. Thanks for mentioning my Auburn Tigers win over Alabama. Been betting a pepperoni pizza on the game since 1991. This year my Alabama alum friend has to buy!
              PH, scroll down to this headline in the link below.
              "When Saban beats Auburn it's a Blowout, when Auburn beats Saban its close." ??
              Just busting your chops Brother.
              Go Auburn Go!!? Beat Georgia and knock Bama out of the Final Four.?

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/25/16694664/nick-saban-gus-malzahn-record-alabama-auburn

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget