Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else seen an increase of signing in. I signed in eleven times tonight and I never left the site. Not this BS again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody else seen an increase of signing in. I signed in eleven times tonight and I never left the site. Not this BS again?

Natalie please Help ! ?
    What's going on with the sign in block popping up all the time. I hate it and it's so damn annoying.
    For months I never seen the sign in block, but now it's going ballistics.
    iPad user Bowhunter Rich are you being harassed also?
    Attached Files

Yes Gary, I am ! But it is much simpler now to go thru the log in hassel, all that is now required is to hit the “submit” button, and presto, we are in. But on the other hand, I can not remain “in” and then the damn notification requirement is again in front of me ! They have made one thing easier, but no less annoying. If we are logged in, then just leave it there !! There is always something going on on this site that disturbs things and gets away from the usual. WTH is that all about ??

By the way Gary, I think you better cut back on the potato chips and cookies, and clean up your room a little !! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      Yes Gary, I am ! But it is much simpler now to go thru the log in hassel, all that is now required is to hit the “submit” button, and presto, we are in. But on the other hand, I can not remain “in” and then the damn notification requirement is again in front of me ! They have made one thing easier, but no less annoying. If we are logged in, then just leave it there !! There is always something going on on this site that disturbs things and gets away from the usual. WTH is that all about ??

By the way Gary, I think you better cut back on the potato chips and cookies, and clean up your room a little !! LOL
      Rich LMAO, I agree with you about things ride smooth on the website, then boom, the crap starts up again.
      I love this cartoon comic with his fat guy's eyes being cross and the open mouth, just like me. ?
      He must be on Outdoor Life also, and seeing that damn login block during every transaction. ?

Comment

Gary - Come back to Field & Stream. Your name has been mentioned a few times in recent days.

Comment

The site has been working good for me. Sometimes I am signed in for more than a day. The only thing that happened just recently is a comment with pictures never made it.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
            The site has been working good for me. Sometimes I am signed in for more than a day. The only thing that happened just recently is a comment with pictures never made it.
            Jimbo, the Outdoor Life website is not iPad friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
              Some of my posts have disappeared. I thought they were submitted properly but were no longer there when I checked later.
              I think that the same thing happened to me.

Comment

Gary, if we still had the user ID photos, which I never see anymore, that comic picture would be perfect for your postings ! I thought you had that taken by your Mrs’s and did not realize it was not for real :-))))) ! In that case you can forget what I said about the chips and cookies. Still loudly LOLing !

Comment

99, good or bad F&S comments?

Last time I was commenting on F&S during the Rudyglove complaint, some of the attack sharks turned on me, and got many plus points from the gallery.
                  I guess they loved seeing me get eaten alive.

Some guys did answered nice by not agreeing with me. Thats OK.
                  Dakotaman was the only one who agreed and put his objection toward Glove's spamming. Buckshot00 concurred with D-man.

Comment

Rich, I am on my main frame computer and everything is fine and dandy.
                    Ipads are like a black men in Mississippi during the 1950s and Outdoor Life website is like the KKK. Big Time Discrimination.
                    It really pisses me off and Natalie is away on location again.
                    Bonnier Corp probably cut back on her OL hours.

BTW, clicking on the log-on submit key didn't work for me.

Comment

OL has been working good, unfortunately I can't say the same about F&S as it seems I've had the same troubles over there that you have here.
                      It's comforting, and disappointing, that I'm not the only one having to sign-in repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
                        OL has been working good, unfortunately I can't say the same about F&S as it seems I've had the same troubles over there that you have here.
                        It's comforting, and disappointing, that I'm not the only one having to sign-in repeatedly.
                        Red, what are you using? Main computer, lap top, a pad or a cell phone?

Comment

Sorry to hear that Gary. Just one more bug in the ‘ol honey jar I guess. But don’t quit trying, it may come around yet ! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                            I have a H-P main computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
                              Cell phone.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget