Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL quarterback Carson Wentz is going deer hunting during the bye week. Check out the NBC video. Let's talk football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL quarterback Carson Wentz is going deer hunting during the bye week. Check out the NBC video. Let's talk football.

Outdoor Life Comments are slow coming in so there is time to talk football.
    Please no bashing the thread. We all heard it before. Thanks

Question One- who will win the college championship this year? Georgia is ranked number One.

Question Two- has the NFL kneeling during the National Anthem slow down any, since Pres. Trump's comments got everybody fired up?

Question Three- was the four game suspension against the Cowboy's best running back Ezekiel Elliott a good call?

Carson Wentz going hunting video link below:

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/video/carson-wentz-stays-busy-during-eagles-bye-week
    Attached Files

1. Alabama

2. I wouldn’t know, I’m not watching them!

3. See question 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
      1. Alabama

3. See question 2.
      Henry, Thanks +2.
      I am still waiting for;
      1. Cowboy lover 99explorer to comment on his boys suspension at number 3.
      2. Pig Hunter's favorite college team with their great win yesterday.
      3. Treestand being happy that a Florida team moved up into the top four today.
      4. Bubba doing cartwheels and handstands that the Oklahoma Sooners moved up in rankings today. ?

Comment

1. Alabama

3. See question 2.
        C'mon Big G!
        You don't want any thread bashing but you'll post, falsely I might add, about me being an OU fan?
        Gimme a break!

Comment

The NFL boycott does not seem to be working at the stadiums. A full house everywhere I look.
          Elliott is suspended for SIX games, which is an overkill to compensate for the short (two game) suspension given to Ray Rice last year.

Comment

1. Alabama

3. See question 2.
            I though you had a problem with Ex coach Bob Stoops. You always bashed him in football threads. What the new reason for hating your home state college football team. Who is your new punching bag this time?

Comment

1. Alabama

3. See question 2.
              "...Who is your new punching bag this time? ..."

NEW?
              Nope! it always has been and always will be OU! (UO?)

The school is the "U"niversity of "O"klahoma!
              Wouldn't that make the school "UO" instead of "OU"?
              Is the whole damn school dyslexic?
              Very few of their football players are actually from Oklahoma! The majority of them come from Texas!
              Adrian Peterson is from my hometown of Palestine, Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                The NFL boycott does not seem to be working at the stadiums. A full house everywhere I look.
                Elliott is suspended for SIX games, which is an overkill to compensate for the short (two game) suspension given to Ray Rice last year.
                99, Dallas is missing Ezekiel Elliott and Sean Lee. They got smoked yesterday.
                Are you OK or are you still in mourning??
                Next week is Philadelphia. You better start praying.

Comment

We are also missing Tyron Smith at left offensive tackle.
                  His replacement, Chaz Green, allowed SIX QB sacks by one defensive lineman (Clayborne) until he was taken out of the game.
                  The NFL record is seven.

Comment

The Cowboys have to beat the Eagles twice to stay alive.
                    Our only chance is for Carson Wentz to get shot on that hunting trip.

Comment

1. Alabama

3. See question 2.
                      Bubba, it's rare to see players play in their own state. Most college athletes want to leave the nest and play elsewhere.
                      Even the NFL players can't control the draft picks.
                      Your boy Johnny Football of Texas A&M went to the Cleveland Browns.
                      Who cares where they played in high school or where they live.
                      OU is in the top four rankings. Jump on the OU band wagon.
                      Any dirty laundry on OKlahoma State?
                      Pig Hunter likes Auburn because their close to his home.
                      Country Road likes Bama for the same reason as PH.
                      Get with the program Bubba. LMAO

Comment

Gary don't have a clue about who will win the National championship this year
                        I don't think there is much change other than it's getting less press.
                        Ezekiel Elliot should be put in jail because I think all Dallas players should be in jail!
                        Carson Wentz is the man!
                        Just thoughts from a die hard Eagle fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                          Ezekiel Elliot should be put in jail because I think all Dallas players should be in jail!
                          Carson Wentz is the man!
                          They don't call it the National Felony League for nothing:-))

Comment

Carson Wentz is the man!
                            PMACC60, I am also a huge Eagle Fan. ?
                            You can thank the Cleveland Browns for giving up their number two draft pick giving us Carson Wentz.?
                            My cousin wants me to go with him tailgating on the Sunday after a Thanksgiving, on November 26th.
                            Chicago Bears are in Philly for an Royal ass whooping that day.?
                            I'll be in Club seat section drinking a few cold ones. ?
                            Fly Eagles Fly! On the road to victory. Fly Eagles Fly.......
                            E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!! ?

Comment

Carson Wentz is the man!
                              99 I see Anthony McClanahan was arrested for the murder of his wife. A former Canadian league football player that trained with the Dallas Cowboys! A coincidence? I think not ! He got caught immediately but he only trained with the cowboys so he did not have a lot of time to learn to be a criminal.
                              Gary have fun and enjoy this year because as you know it doesn't happen often for us!
                              99 all in fun I don't think all Cowboys and Cowboy fans are criminals just a lot of them! Lol

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget