Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Natalie, I know your have your hands full with F&S spam but OL user profile photos are disappearing. What's up with that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Natalie, I know your have your hands full with F&S spam but OL user profile photos are disappearing. What's up with that?

When you get some free time please look into it. Thanks!
    OL users Buckshott00, 6phunter and myself just to name a few, with profile photos missing.

I still see your photo, but not OHH or 6p. All I see is ?

I actually had that problem in the days before the attack. The stars were also having that problem too.

Also, I have noticed that when you go to a persons profile page, you cannot view more than the first page of answers.

Comment

I have no usernames in the lists of answers, just the answers themselves, the time posted, and the thumbs up-thumbs down option. I guess it could be fun trying to guess who wrote what, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
        I have no usernames in the lists of answers, just the answers themselves, the time posted, and the thumbs up-thumbs down option. I guess it could be fun trying to guess who wrote what, though.
        Well, never mind. As soon as mine posted, everyone's name came up.

Comment

But the same thing happens when I go to a different question. No names until I post my own answer.

Comment

And your profile pic is just (?) for me.

Comment

There have been similar problems off and on. For me, at this time, everyone who I believe had a profile picture is showing as normal.

Comment

I don't have a profile pic.

Comment

The Top Ten OL Points leader board has Charlie Elk and Huntfishtrap profile photos missing also.

Comment

Originally posted by JM View Post
                    There have been similar problems off and on. For me, at this time, everyone who I believe had a profile picture is showing as normal.
                    JM, how come the same website comes across different with other users?

I guess Natalie is away again.
                    My record is 4 for 4 asking questions while Sister Natalie is away. My Luck?

Comment

Originally posted by JM View Post
                      I'm assuming it is just due to us using different software(different internet browsers, etc).
                      =
                      As far as Natalie goes, yeah, stuff like that shows how helpful she has been. Before she came around getting anything done on OutdoorLife was futile. Emails could be sent, but no one ever replied. Luckily the lower traffic on OL usually stops the majority of spam before it starts. Not worth it for them to waste time spamming here =].

Comment

I know, but there is still the blue square question mark symbol there.

Comment

I'm a spooooOOOOOOoooooky ghost user for HallooooOOoooooween!
                          BoooOOOOOOooooo!!!

LOL Thanks for looking out Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post

I actually had that problem in the days before the attack. The stars were also having that problem too.

Also, I have noticed that when you go to a persons profile page, you cannot view more than the first page of answers.
                            So did you look for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post

Buck, I just brought up your profile page. Your photo is still missing in action.
                              Do we post the profile photos again or wait for Natalie?
                              Maybe Natalie only works part time for the website?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
                                by CD2
                                Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                                08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                              • TriggerTech installed
                                by fitch270
                                First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                                08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                              • Aquila ammo test
                                by dewman
                                Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                                Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                                08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                              • Show and Tell
                                by Amflyer
                                Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                                08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
                              • College Orientation News
                                by fitch270
                                Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
                                07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X