Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone tell Natalie the Field & Stream site is presently under a mega spam attack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone tell Natalie the Field & Stream site is presently under a mega spam attack.

More than thirty pages of spam launched this morning. Look for the clown doing the "test" at the beginning to check if his software to break the spam filter is working.

Natalie has been notified as well as Alex Robinson.

Comment

Just returned from F&S "Answers"
      10/15/2017 1:37PM CST

I quit after scanning back over 66 pages!
      Yikes!
      Looks like F&S is dead in the water until the troops return from shore leave tomorrow!

Comment

As of 1:50 p.m. there are 85 pages of spam questions. Just FYI.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll see what we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Krebs_2 View Post
            So I don't have the correct permissions to handle the spam on F&S, so this realistically won't be tackled until tomorrow by the rest of our team. Sorry for the hassle, but hopefully all the spam/spam accounts will be wiped out then.

Comment

125 pages of spam , what a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                125 pages of spam , what a joke!
                It's multiplying faster than rabbits...

Comment

Natalie: These spamming arseholes have figured out no one is at the helm over there from Friday to Monday and they hit F&S then. Gee, this is no mystery. Been going on forever. We've told them about it countless times. The cure is easy enough. Hire someone who actually does HIS job. Sometimes I think you're too good for Bonnier. Actually, I'm pretty well convinced!

Comment

Natalie, Did Bonnier Corp give "do-nothing" Jared a pink slip for removal.
                    If they did tell them to stick with women who take immediate action or bring Nate Matthews who slammed Dallas McWhorter for his spamming. Thanks

Comment

I'd just like to know, why do I have such troubles posting a single, mildly legitimate, post on F&S and these smelts can post this rapidly. I hope their groins are plagued with side stepping beach creatures and their camels watering holes are poisoned with Arsenic...

Comment

What in the world is the purpose of such an action, other than to cause trouble?

Comment

The kids that are messing up our website will get their comeuppance when they are older, and some little morons vandalize THEIR property. Then they may recall that as kids, they were no better, and what goes around comes around.

Comment

As of 7:45/ 10-16-2017 this morning F&S is still being Spammed. :-((

Comment

Nine in the morning and it's still piling up. When (if?) IT attempts to clean up they can search for Treestand's last thread in answers about what do we eat before going hunting. Try to move up from there. The spam attack occurred shortly afterwards. Note the newbie who posted a "test" answer to see if his software would break the spam filter. Hmm. Wonder if it's possible to search for "test" and find him? YESSS!!! User name was Nnone (how appropriate!!) and the thread question is "Testa" posted and edited on 15 October. Can't give you the time because no one replied and time is not posted when threads are created, only the date. Replies have time posted. The spam attack started IMMEDIATELY after this thread was posted and Nnone him/herself has posted much of the spam. Hope this helps expedite.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
                                by CD2
                                Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
                                08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
                              • TriggerTech installed
                                by fitch270
                                First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
                                08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
                              • Aquila ammo test
                                by dewman
                                Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
                                Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
                                08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
                              • Show and Tell
                                by Amflyer
                                Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
                                08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
                              • College Orientation News
                                by fitch270
                                Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
                                07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X