One of Paddocks rifles is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of Paddocks rifles is missing

A Ruger American in .308 he bought on his way to LV is missing.

Don't look at me!

Comment

It was a bolt action rifle...doesn't exactly fit in with the guns he actually used. I still find it strange he had 20+ guns in that room...I'm not a conspiracy person, but I do feel like there is a lot of information being withheld, and would not be surprised if another shooter is found. Multiple reports by people in attendance that they heard/saw multiple shooters...who knows if these reports are truthful.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IolTe6Q6Qg4&has_verified=1

Any opinions on the audio of this video? Does it sound like more than one gun being shot simultaneously?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1993 View Post

Any opinions on the audio of this video? Does it sound like more than one gun being shot simultaneously?
          There were so many 911 calls placed that law enforcement initially thought that there had been multiple shootings at or near the hotel.

Comment

He bought the Ruger on his way to LV, but it was not with the rifles in the room.
            BTW, ISIS says his name is Abu Abdul Bar Al-Amriki.
            Israel say his name is Samir Al-Hajib.
            A neighbor said he went away for 6 months but did not know where he went.
            Was he right handed ? The note paper in the room had the pen on the left side.
            There was an hour delay before entry, plenty of time for a second person to escape.
            The plot thickens.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              Don't look at me!
              We All Know you would not "lower" your self to having a RUGER AMERICAN in 308 in your Vault of fine Guns;-)) Living in the TRUMP Towers.

Comment

Don't look at me!
                who lives in Trump Towers ?

Comment

To me it sounds like 2 guns being fired.
                  I would suggest the possibility that what sounds like a second gun is actually the echo from the first or the bullets hitting the ground, but the timing is not right for either of those possibilities imo.

Comment

Don't look at me!
                    jimbo.....99Ex lives in Trump Towers NYC.

Comment

The Vagus High Sheriff believes there was One or Two others that help Mr. Paddock with his set~up? and ISIS stills claims Paddock was an ISIS Supporter? The FBI is on a Don't tell/Don't say????

Comment

Today, Oct 9, the Sheriff said the Security Guard was shot 6 minutes before Paddock started shooting at the crowd. Seems like that is enough time to get people there to stop him. This whole thing sounds fishy.

Comment

Meh. Could be that at the last minute he decided to buy another cheap rifle to cache somewhere in the mountains if he actually thought he'd get away.

Comment

What if there was another shooter and he was using the missing bolt action .308 Ruger rifle. For precision shooting and also to keep all spent brass to confuse LEO's when he made his escape ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget