Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Natalie Krebs, I have other tough Outdoor Life website questions for you? See Details, Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in for it now when Gary see I am on the leader board.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      Gary man, you're going to ruin another hang out for yourself obsessing like this, let it go.

I can tell you with certainty that in the various revisions and relaunches of the site, that records of different posts, questions, answers, pictures, etc. have been lost.

I mean, look at it this way; look at my Member join date and then look at when my "earliest asked question" was. Unless we're living in a time loop...

I'd really like to go back and find the posts from the times I won the "best caption" contests, but sadly, it's not to be. Life's too short my man...water off a duck's back.
      This thread IS NOT about "obsessing" over plus points, neither was Charlie Elk's thread that I posted below!!!
      Let me repeat this again, so everybody understands!
      This thread IS NOT about plus points neither was Charlie Elk's thread that I posted below !!!
      Charlie Elk's thread and this thread is about profile history that was missing from other Outdoor Life users.
      One user instigated this entire point bullshit fiasco, "Why not just ask Ms. Krebs to put you on the Top Ten list and quit beating around the bush?"
      Now other users are jumping on the pile!
      Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tmike51 View Post
        Gary, on your last post on F&S I posted a comment that was a personal attack. I want you to know I changed it and am here to apologize. I do not have a thing against you as a man. I wish you the best brother.
        Mike, thanks. That thread on F&S turned into a feeding shark frenzy for plus points.
        The more bashing, kicking and insulting comments, the more plus points you got.
        I know who treated me like a human and who didn't.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          No problem here, Jimbo. I would love to see new faces on the OL leaderboard replacing the ones who are long gone.
          BTW, I forgot about you self feeding the Top Answers. LMAO
          Just kidding Jim. You don't do that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
            Gary man, you're going to ruin another hang out for yourself obsessing like this, let it go.

I can tell you with certainty that in the various revisions and relaunches of the site, that records of different posts, questions, answers, pictures, etc. have been lost.

I mean, look at it this way; look at my Member join date and then look at when my "earliest asked question" was. Unless we're living in a time loop...

I'd really like to go back and find the posts from the times I won the "best caption" contests, but sadly, it's not to be. Life's too short my man...water off a duck's back.
            Christ, I'm on pins and needles and afraid to post threads on Outdoor Life.
            One user said he liked it better when the site was slow.
            Do you believe that one ???
            Maybe I need to take a leave of absent like HFT?
            The bitching about my trivia questions, my posted threads and these damn points are driving me insane!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
              -sigh-
              Get rid of both Top Ten Leaderboards!
              I can't piss anymore, without somebody commenting it is point related or an obsession !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                Sorry fellas, just noticed where one of my dove hunting compadres got hold of my iPad. He's something alright. Lively discussions with him for sure. Surprised he didn't give you his wisdom on calibers or specific animals.
                Cooking a steak well done is one of the fastest ways to get my brothers dander up :-)
                I'm not quite as touchy, but I still like my steak rare to medium rare.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                  Sorry fellas, just noticed where one of my dove hunting compadres got hold of my iPad. He's something alright. Lively discussions with him for sure. Surprised he didn't give you his wisdom on calibers or specific animals.
                  I knew a guy who ate his steak bloody.
                  He died young of lung and pancreas cancer.
                  He also smoked cigarettes all the time.
                  Only God knows what caused a double killer?

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    I suggest we make RG27 an honorary member of the OL Leaderboard with ten million points., but with an asterisk. Ditto at Field&Stream.
                    Guess not, huh!

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      Jimbo -
                      How do you know you are on the leader board?
                      It is not posted anymore.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pieces of gold.
                        by 99explorer
                        Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                        Yesterday, 06:45 PM
                      • Mansion on fire.
                        by 99explorer
                        One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
                        It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
                        Yesterday, 10:04 AM
                      • Firing squad.
                        by 99explorer
                        A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                        This final shot does...
                        08-22-2019, 09:07 PM
                      • Lost in the woods.
                        by 99explorer
                        You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                        One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                        Two Indians...
                        08-22-2019, 01:24 PM
                      • Books on a shelf.
                        by 99explorer
                        There are several books on a bookshelf.
                        If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                        08-21-2019, 02:19 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X