Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Natalie Krebs, I have other tough Outdoor Life website questions for you? See Details, Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Natalie Krebs, I have other tough Outdoor Life website questions for you? See Details, Thanks

FOR THE RECORD, THIS IS NOT ABOUT POINTS OR DISCIPLINARY ACTION !!!
    ITS ABOUT LOST HISTORY IN SOME USERS PROFILE !!
    CHARLIE ELK ASKED A SIMILAR QUESTION OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO !!
    Thank you
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I been surfing old threads from some of the users who are long gone.
    I came across this and it really puzzled me.

1. Why does OL user Evaliant listed number 4 on the Top Ten Leaderboard show this?
    Questions 0
    Answers and Replies 0
    Best Answers 0
    Comments 0

2. Why does OL user Kristenkeys listed number 10 on the Top Ten Leaderboard show this?
    Questions 2
    Answer and replies 1
    Best Answer 0
    Comments 8

3. John B. Snow at number 5 has his record screwed up also.

The plus point total numbers are listed correctly.
    What happen to all their history? Just wondering?

What difference does it make Gary?
    Why not just ask Ms. Krebs to put you on the Top Ten list and quit beating around the bush?
    Your OCD obsession with "ratings" will be your undoing of you're not careful.

Ms. Krebs,
    Since points are "pointless", why not just dispense with the Top Ten list and points all together.
    No one will be concerned with or complain about their points or ranking and/or others points or rankings?
    Winner, winner,
    Chicken dinner!

Comment

Natalie, I like to read the old threads, comments, answers and replies from these three users, but most of them are mistaking missing from their account.
      Could your office post them back up for me read.
      Thank you

Comment

I suggest we make RG27 an honorary member of the OL Leaderboard with ten million points., but with an asterisk. Ditto at Field&Stream.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          Why not just ask Ms. Krebs to put you on the Top Ten list and quit beating around the bush?

Ms. Krebs,
          Since points are "pointless", why not just dispense with the Top Ten list and points all together.
          No one will be concerned with or complain about their points or ranking and/or others points or rankings?
          Winner, winner,
          Chicken dinner!
          Because point threads generate hits, which in turn sells advertising. Gary's an ad salesman and don't know it.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Ms. Krebs,
            Winner, winner,
            Chicken dinner!
            R-I-G-H-T!!!

Comment

-sigh-

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                -sigh-
                The definition of insanity:
                repeating the same action over and over again expecting a different result each time.

Comment

-sigh-
                  If you don't succeed at first, try, try again.

Comment

-sigh-
                    Well, you've got to admit one thing. Gary's focused on those points like a pit bull on the neighbor's poodle.

Comment

-sigh-
                      Pig, I am just curious why did their OL history disappear? Who's next to have their OL history to disappear John Carlin or HuntFishTrap.
                      I would never ask for those three founding fathers of Outdoor Life to be removed.
                      Only a fool makes the same mistake twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                        Natalie, I like to read the old threads, comments, answers and replies from these three users, but most of them are mistaking missing from their account.
                        Could your office post them back up for me read.
                        Thank you
                        Surfing old threads you do come across good stuff. Here is an example, of what I found. I read from a Minnesota black bear hunter who used granola to lure in a monster black bear during the day light hours. Good Tip and I will try it. My monster bears move during the hours of darkness.
                        Remember, both websites lack black bear hunters. Surfing the old threads you do come across some bear hunters.
                        To name a couple bear hunting ex users over at F&S, Del in Kansas and Chuckles.

Comment

Sorry fellas, just noticed where one of my dove hunting compadres got hold of my iPad. He's something alright. Lively discussions with him for sure. Surprised he didn't give you his wisdom on calibers or specific animals.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            I suggest we make RG27 an honorary member of the OL Leaderboard with ten million points., but with an asterisk. Ditto at Field&Stream.
                            To all my Outdoor Life user friends, sisters and brothers,
                            I have two OL users who continue to harass me over the damn points bullshit.
                            1. One complained about my posted trivia questions.
                            2. They both dislike me posting multiple Outdoor Life threads.
                            3. One keeps bringing up RudyGlove's plus points.
                            4. I asked Natalie what happen to the history of three users and one says that was all about points.
                            5. Every time I do something they hound me about the stupid plus point system.
                            I came on to Outdoor Life for enjoyment with my user friends.
                            I prefer not to be involved with F&S anymore. I will always be bitter toward that office staff.
                            I am seriously thinking about moving on. I'm tired of the constant bullshit.
                            It's no longer fun anymore.

Comment

Had I only known this is where my friends hang out...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Firing squad.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                                This final shot does...
                                Today, 09:07 PM
                              • Lost in the woods.
                                by 99explorer
                                You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                                One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                                Two Indians...
                                Today, 01:24 PM
                              • Books on a shelf.
                                by 99explorer
                                There are several books on a bookshelf.
                                If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                                Yesterday, 02:19 PM
                              • Mental arithmetic.
                                by 99explorer
                                A bat and a ball cost $1.10.
                                The bat costs one dollar more than the ball.
                                How much does the ball cost?
                                Yesterday, 11:57 AM
                              • The new king.
                                by 99explorer
                                The queen has twins by C-section, so it is impossible to tell who would have been born first and would become the next king.
                                Now the twins are adults...
                                08-20-2019, 04:27 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X