So long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
    Good luck, HFT. Our small group had a couple of good years there before the site re-design and it was good talking with you. I do drop by Charlie's, once in a while, so you're not free of me yet.
    If you'd like to stay in touch, we can swap email addresses via Charlie. I'd like that, if you're not opposed.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
      Good luck, HFT. Our small group had a couple of good years there before the site re-design and it was good talking with you. I do drop by Charlie's, once in a while, so you're not free of me yet.
      Sure. I'll post on Charlie's latest as you advised JM.

Comment

We're sorry to see you go, hft. Feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] if you'd like to leave an exit-interview (rant?) sort of deal, but I understand if not. Have a good hunting season, and if you ever get lost and find yourself in NYC for some reason, beers are on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Krebs_2 View Post
          We're sorry to see you go, hft. Feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] if you'd like to leave an exit-interview (rant?) sort of deal, but I understand if not. Have a good hunting season, and if you ever get lost and find yourself in NYC for some reason, beers are on me.
          A lot of class here at Outdoor Life. Even their Editorial staff Natalie Krebs gives you a nice farewell. +1 Natalie.

Natalie, on a side note. Fox News stated somebody hacked the last Game of Thrones episode scheduled for this Sunday and put it on the internet.
          For the record it wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Krebs_2 View Post
            Hah! I believe you. I'm going to catch up on all of season 7 in the next weeks and then I'll be immune to spoilers. I hope.

Comment

Awww. Sad. Hope you change your mind.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget