So long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long...

This will be my last post on the site for the foreseeable future. I won't go into all the reasons why, but suffice it to say that I've just put in enough time here. I may be back at some point, but probably not.

You all take care. Happy hunting, and may the trails always lead downhill.

H-F-T, thanks for letting us know. I went a couple of years away from F&S so I somewhat understand. I've enjoyed reading your input here on OL and wish you the best.

Comment

Take care, HFT. Will you check in on Charlie's website still? Going to be quiet around here now(in a bad way).

Comment

See you on "charlieelk" hft. Toodles!

Comment

HuntFishTrap, your a class act Brother, for not bringing up a reason for leaving. I made the mistake stating my reason for leaving another website because the office editorial staff wouldn't correct a problem with a cheating, spammer and scammer. Big mistake on my part. They turned on me like wolves. I should of went out the way you did. Lesson learned. Thanks
          I hate to see you go. The Outdoor Life Top Ten Leaderboard is dropping like flies. LOL
          John Carlin is last of the mohicans on the OL Leaderboard. :-)
          Best of luck out there hunting, fishing and trapping. Stay safe. Plus One for the lesson!

Comment

Originally posted by JM1993 View Post
            Take care, HFT. Will you check in on Charlie's website still? Going to be quiet around here now(in a bad way).
            Yep. I'll still be there. Not going to drop off the planet entirely. By the way, been meaning to ask for quite a while, and guess this is as good a time as any - would you be open to connecting via email? Charlie can put us in touch if you are. If not I understand, but I will miss you if my absence here proves to be permanent.

Comment

It's bean a nice knowing you, Happy Trails H-F-T

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                HuntFishTrap, your a class act Brother, for not bringing up a reason for leaving. I made the mistake stating my reason for leaving another website because the office editorial staff wouldn't correct a problem with a cheating, spammer and scammer. Big mistake on my part. They turned on me like wolves. I should of went out the way you did. Lesson learned. Thanks
                I hate to see you go. The Outdoor Life Top Ten Leaderboard is dropping like flies. LOL
                Best of luck out there hunting, fishing and trapping. Stay safe. Plus One for the lesson!
                Big>G Don't ever burn your Bridges.......I love you Man;-))

Comment

Have enjoyed being on this site with you and have enjoyed and appreciated what you have had to say. Just remember, every day's a holiday and every meal's a banquet.

Comment

No, it's more like never bad mouth the website Editors. :-)

Comment

Sorry to see you leave HFT. Always enjoyed your posts. Best of luck.

Comment

Yes That TOO!

Comment

Fine with me. Will probably be easier to just give phone number. Not sure what email I have registered on Charlie's site right now(I am pretty sure its the same I use for all hunting/fishing related sites), but shouldn't be a problem no matter what.

Comment

Phone number works for me, too. Would you mind leaving a comment on Charlie's latest post asking him to give you my contact info? I'll let him know it's okay with me.

Comment

Good luck, HFT. Our small group had a couple of good years there before the site re-design and it was good talking with you. I do drop by Charlie's, once in a while, so you're not free of me yet.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget