Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voice of reason? ...and "yes"! It's a political post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice of reason? ...and "yes"! It's a political post!

If this pill is anywhere near correct, why are Americans continuing to allow Confederate statutes, monuments and memorials to be removed and destroyed?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/17/new-poll-reveals-how-most-americans-feel-about-confederate-statues/

Your link stated Sixty percent of Americans want the monuments of the confederacy. I am also one of them for history of this country.
    This proves one thing. If unarmed protesters can get the Government to lay on their back and spread their legs like a scared dog, then a future revolution with gun owners would be a piece of cake.

Comment

I Truly believe their well be One More Civil War in the 21st Century for the United States & God help them!

Comment

George Soros is winning!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
          Your link stated Sixty percent of Americans want the monuments of the confederacy. I am also one of them for history of this country.
          This proves one thing. If unarmed protesters can get the Government to lay on their back and spread their legs like a scared dog, then a future revolution with gun owners would be a piece of cake.
          I'm with You Brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
            I Truly believe their well be One More Civil War in the 21st Century for the United States & God help them!
            Tree, If the civil war is the liberal states against the conservative states then My wife and I are moving to PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
              I think the governor should hear the voice of reason on Election Day.

Comment

I would have thought after the last election we had learned the value of polls.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget