Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people have dogs that drool or slobber all over??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Some people drool when they pull into a Mickey D's.
    Only when McRibs are back.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      Some people drool when they pull into a Mickey D's.
      LOL Jim +3, I like the KFC original chicken pack for five dollars. 2 pieces of chicken, a drink, a chocolate chip cookie and one side item for me, is corn on the cob. Yummy !! Finger licking good !!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
        Can't help you there Gary. I have no pets and want to keep it that way. There's no reasoning with people who do keep inside pets. It's like trying to talk sense into someone with a substance abuse problem.

Now I don't see anything wrong with having an outside dog used for guarding the property, herding livestock, and hunting. Nor do I have a problem with keeping a barn cat or two outside for rodent control. But don't expect a good reaction from me when someone wants to make a fuss over a worthless inside pet.
        Pig, yes it was my bare foot. I was in the bathtub standing and running the spout water over my foot. I had to clean up my throw up foot prints in the hallway. I'm to old to hop down the hall way and I would of woke up the wife.

Tree, My cats watch song birds on the feeders for two hours. They eat, drink water, use the litter box, get their back petted or rubbed by their masters and lay next to my wife sitting on the couch totaling another two hours.
        They Sleep for about twenty hours. The life of a cat.

Matt, I feel your pain on cleaning up cat discharges when the wife is not home. If she is home, I say "Honey one of "your" cats had an accident". :-))

Comment

Originally posted by country road View Post
          Seems like the more affectionate a dog is, the more it slobbers.
          Jim, A bloodhound you need a beach towel per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
            Sorry Big>G I have NO Dogs only two Gold Fish, it's hard to see if they drool.
            Jacksonville, Florida is 326 miles northwest of Miami.
            So you are a Jaguar football fan?
            Better then 99's stinking Cowboys. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
              Sorry Big>G I have NO Dogs only two Gold Fish, it's hard to see if they drool.
              I actually have a serious rooting interest in two NFL teams, the Dallas Cowboys and the N.Y. Giants. It gives me a problem when they play against each other, esp. in the first game of the season.

Comment

Boxers are fun playful dogs. Don't want a dog that drools a lot. Get a breed that's not too jowly

Comment

I don't like slobbery dog breeds either. I hate it when dogs leave dirt and hair behind. So when my kids wanted a dog, I went through all the dog blogs to find a small, smooth-haired dog that wouldn't cause a lot of problems. I even calculated the approximate weight of the dog (here you can find out more about this https://petsoid.com/puppy-weight-calculator/) to know how big will my dog get. After that, I chose a mini Dachshund. And I am very happy that I chose this breed of dog, they are very cute. Our Jackie gives us a lot of positive emotions every day, without leaving a trace.
                  HarryDavidson701L3
                  Last edited by HarryDavidson701L3; 10-01-2020, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget