Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just more proof AGW (Climate Change) is a "hoax"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natalie Krebs_2 View Post
    This post will piss some readers off. Enter at your own risk.

Safeguarding the waters we fish, the animals we hunt, and the wild places we love has always been a central mission here at OL—even when it has been unpopular among our readers. I would encourage you guys to branch out from your primary sources on climate change and dig a bit more into the data on it. Nature isn't partisan, and we'd all do well to resist those biases when it comes to conserving it.
    Really Bubba? You're above that. I'm a few years younger than CR but have lived in Alabama most of my life as well. And yes, I've seen a big difference in winter temps. I remember it getting to -6 in Birmingham during January 1985. It hasn't been that cold since. http://www.weather.gov/ilm/January1985cold

Comment

Safeguarding the waters we fish, the animals we hunt, and the wild places we love has always been a central mission here at OL—even when it has been unpopular among our readers. I would encourage you guys to branch out from your primary sources on climate change and dig a bit more into the data on it. Nature isn't partisan, and we'd all do well to resist those biases when it comes to conserving it.
      pighunter, again, the "hoax" isn't that the climate is "changing".
      The "hoax" is "what" is changing it.
      Climate has been changing since the first day the sun came up in the east and will continue to vary until the sun no longer shines.
      Climate change is a constant.

Climate change is not AGW.

Comment

Cheap shot, Bubba.

Comment

I don't know about Hoax, but I do know this isn't the first time they've been caught red handed. It happened in 2014 as well.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget