X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Charley Elk dropped out and is making turkey calls. he has a web site. I think this is him https://www.charlieelk.com/willowrid...subscription-3
    Yes, that's the "charlieelk" site, but note the date on all the posts. Several years old.
    I haven't conversed with charlie in a long time but he has apparently taken off on another tangent.
    I think he spends his time actually writing these days and found the website too time consuming.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
    Here's what the Leaderboard looked like before that feature was removed from the site:

OL Leaderboard 12_19_2018.JPG
    Charley Elk dropped out and is making turkey calls. he has a web site. I think this is him https://www.charlieelk.com/willowrid...subscription-3
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 04-09-2021, 10:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

WAM. I also hope he's ok. His last post on F&S was on November 6th.

Where Did The Media Go ? - Field and Stream Questions and Answers
    His lady friend died and he moved further south in FL a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
    Haven’t seen Treestand post for a while. I hope the China flu didn’t get him!
    WAM. I also hope he's ok. His last post on F&S was on November 6th.

Where Did The Media Go ? - Field and Stream Questions and Answers

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
    There has been 2 or 3 "treestand" posts over the last 6 months, but they really didn't seem to represent the "treestand" of the past.
    ?????

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    Great advice from the Kurgan!

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied

All we are is dust in the wind...

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    I should have tried harder. Or not.
    All we are is dust in the wind...

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    I should have tried harder. Or not.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Here's what the Leaderboard looked like before that feature was removed from the site:

OL Leaderboard 12_19_2018.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Solitario Lupo
    replied
    Don't really care for it and plus I can't seem to find it.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Originally posted by country road View Post
    I might have placed on it if I hadn't been denied my old user name, "Pineywoods" when they made the massive improvements (snicker) to the site. Now I'm struggling along, building up points so that I can trade them in for cash to help me through my retirement.
    I was Treestand on OL & F&S.........

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Originally posted by country road View Post
    I might have placed on it if I hadn't been denied my old user name, "Pineywoods" when they made the massive improvements (snicker) to the site. Now I'm struggling along, building up points so that I can trade them in for cash to help me through my retirement.
    I was Treestand on OL & F&S As you know Big>G it just a number & a Name!

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    As far as I myself am concerned, I have no interest in a " leaderboard" for the purpose of who has the most anything !!! If the site is going to add something of interest or that is useful to the site, it should be a "message board" so it could be possible to continue conversation to existing threads! On the old site we had a forum which allowed us to do so, but since someone thought it a good idea to delete that wonderful purpose, we are now without a means to converse with fellow users. What can we as users do to make ourselves heard on such matters ?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget