So...they brought back the list of the top 10 users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by country road View Post
    I might have placed on it if I hadn't been denied my old user name, "Pineywoods" when they made the massive improvements (snicker) to the site. Now I'm struggling along, building up points so that I can trade them in for cash to help me through my retirement.
    CR, my Outdoor Life username also disappeared in the Twilight Zone. :-(

Comment

My complements to the top ten point leaders for being honorable.
      The Field and Stream top ten point leader went into old threads and posted this $$$ thirty-seven times and gave himself a plus one for each one. He did this on most of the old F&S threads repeating a different word between 14 and 37 times, then adding a plus one. No fraud or cheating with Outdoor Life.. Check out the proof for yourself in the link below.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/hunting/big-game/what-use/3006-vs-7mm-rem-mag-elk-i-know-both-are-sufficient-about-every-cir

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
        The Field and Stream top ten point leader went into old threads and posted this $$$ thirty-seven times and gave himself a plus one for each one. He did this on most of the old F&S threads repeating a different word between 14 and 37 times, then adding a plus one. No fraud or cheating with Outdoor Life.. Check out the proof for yourself in the link below.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/hunting/big-game/what-use/3006-vs-7mm-rem-mag-elk-i-know-both-are-sufficient-about-every-cir
        Here is another one. The same two words stated 14 times with his added plus one for each one. The F&S staff should remove this one cheating username from the website. It taints the creditability of the F&S point system.
        Outdoor Life point leader board, is clean as a whistle.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/other/playing-devils-advocate-here-what-do-you-folks-think-following-exerpted-commnetary-fs-?page=1

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post

The OL board is clean, with one exception. Nobody here (including charlie elk, who practically started this forum) has heard of "Evaliant". There is no legitimate way I can think of that a user could've accumulated 155,000 points without leaving a single comment, answer, or question. Our best guess is that Evaliant is some kind of ad bot.

Comment

As far as I myself am concerned, I have no interest in a " leaderboard" for the purpose of who has the most anything !!! If the site is going to add something of interest or that is useful to the site, it should be a "message board" so it could be possible to continue conversation to existing threads! On the old site we had a forum which allowed us to do so, but since someone thought it a good idea to delete that wonderful purpose, we are now without a means to converse with fellow users. What can we as users do to make ourselves heard on such matters ?

Comment

I might have placed on it if I hadn't been denied my old user name, "Pineywoods" when they made the massive improvements (snicker) to the site. Now I'm struggling along, building up points so that I can trade them in for cash to help me through my retirement.
              I was Treestand on OL & F&S As you know Big>G it just a number & a Name!

Comment

I was Treestand on OL & F&S.........

Comment

Don't really care for it and plus I can't seem to find it.

Comment

Here's what the Leaderboard looked like before that feature was removed from the site:

OL Leaderboard 12_19_2018.JPG

Comment

I should have tried harder. Or not.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                        I should have tried harder. Or not.
                        All we are is dust in the wind...

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

All we are is dust in the wind...

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                            Great advice from the Kurgan!

Comment

Haven’t seen Treestand post for a while. I hope the China flu didn’t get him!

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                                Haven’t seen Treestand post for a while. I hope the China flu didn’t get him!
                                There has been 2 or 3 "treestand" posts over the last 6 months, but they really didn't seem to represent the "treestand" of the past.
                                ?????

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget