So...they brought back the list of the top 10 users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...they brought back the list of the top 10 users

Anyone else notice this? Now it's called the "Leaderboard". Wonder if they think this will resuscitate the site?

Look at you, all smarmy from your #2 spot.

No idea. I never even noticed it as a thing until people starting talking about it when the website change occurred.

Comment

Where do you see that? I can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
        It's on the right side of the main Answers page. Of course, if you were ON the list of top 10 users, you'd probably notice it! ;-D

Comment

Nope, not Top Ten material -- not in points, anyway.

Comment

Considering it's scored on making a lot of comments, regardless of having a lot to say.. you'd think my useless drivel would be higher.
            Matt, you caused me to check on my phone.
            On my pc it's a large sidebar on the right hand side when I'm in the Answers section. It does not appear in the mobile version on my android phone.

Comment

Test. Just testing to see if this comment posts ... and then stays posted. All afternoon, I've been replying to the thing about HFT going vegan, and every time I come back, it's gone. Not that it's any profound comment or anything, just trying to figure this out. (For the record, everyone, HFT is NOT going vegan; I don't want to start any rumors or anything....)

Comment

I might have placed on it if I hadn't been denied my old user name, "Pineywoods" when they made the massive improvements (snicker) to the site. Now I'm struggling along, building up points so that I can trade them in for cash to help me through my retirement.

Comment

Yeah, you are right...my reply to jcarlin below is gone now, too. Come on, OL!! Surely you can run a semi-functional site, can'tcha?

Comment

Finally, one of my posts is still up. The list, however does not show on my computer.

Comment

I keep trying to make vegan joke comments and they keep disappearing. I'm going to call my activist girlfriend about this.

Comment

Originally posted by country road View Post
                        I might have placed on it if I hadn't been denied my old user name, "Pineywoods" when they made the massive improvements (snicker) to the site. Now I'm struggling along, building up points so that I can trade them in for cash to help me through my retirement.
                        Good luck CR ! I hope you intend on living for the next couple of centuries as I hear that points have been devaluded to a measley pittance of their previous buying power. Hey, you know, easy come, easy go !

Comment

This is completely off-topic, but what the heck, it's my thread. Charlie elk kindly gave me the opportunity to write some guest posts for his blog, and the first one went up the other day. You guys should check it out, if you are interested.

Comment

I am on a i-Pad and I can find no indication of a leaderboard any where on the Answer page ! Is there a reason for that ?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                              I am on a i-Pad and I can find no indication of a leaderboard any where on the Answer page ! Is there a reason for that ?
                              Apparently it's not showing up on any mobile devices (smartphones and tablets). Don't know why.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget