Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perseverance is the best advice to new hunters,Being Prepared,POSITIVE attitude, Patience,Practice, ,Playful,have fun try different things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perseverance is the best advice to new hunters,Being Prepared,POSITIVE attitude, Patience,Practice, ,Playful,have fun try different things

Perseverance is the best advice to new hunters,Being Prepared,POSITIVE attitude, Patience,Practice, ,Playful,have fun try different things

You bet 6hunter, you give up on the day only to look back to your stand and see that buck standing where you hoped he would be. Those last minutes of legal shooting time when you are craving a hot cup of coffee and the warmth of your pickup are especially the time to hang in there to the bitter end. I think the playful aspect comes of enjoying your surrounding. Homing in on the sights, sounds, and smells of nature make the hunt so much more pleasurable. If you want to enjoy a lifetime of hunting it can't be just about pulling the trigger.

Comment

Good advice in all of life, but sounds specifically like the Gracie Jiu Jitsu philosophy with the keeping it playful spin.

Comment

My personal moto.
        Never quit.
        I work way to much for my own good! So anytime I get to hunt is precious!

Comment

Hi...!!

Regarding "Being Prepared"...do you always carry emergency gear on your person when afield...??

When the time comes that you, for what ever reason, cannot return to base at the end of the day...can you keep yourself warm, fed, sheltered, hydrated, etc. ...??

Unfortunately, too many people have NO idea as to how to help themselves when they become 'lost', hurt or otherwise disoriented...!!

Just because you have your cell phone is hardly a guarantee that you can make it back to base safely...!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcarlin View Post
            Good advice in all of life, but sounds specifically like the Gracie Jiu Jitsu philosophy with the keeping it playful spin.
            The playful P is to keep loose and not put to much pressure on yourself,this year marks my 52nd deer season I never heard of J Jitsu

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
              by CD2
              Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
              08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
            • TriggerTech installed
              by fitch270
              First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
              08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
            • Aquila ammo test
              by dewman
              Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
              Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
              08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
            • Show and Tell
              by Amflyer
              Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
              08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
            • College Orientation News
              by fitch270
              Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
              07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X