Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there still a link for the forums or did they remove it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there still a link for the forums or did they remove it?

Is there still a link for the forums or did they remove it?

I can still find my way to them, but can't find a direct link on the website.

Comment

I don't see a link either. There was one as of about 9 PM last night, but today it's gone. I was able to access them through my history too, and look at the most recent posts, but even when I was there I couldn't find a link anywhere. What's going on at OL?

Comment

It's that way on Field and Stream, as well. Maybe the corporation feels we're all getting too chatty and not spending enough time looking at ads.

Comment

Same here no link on screen to the message boards. I can get to threads via my last comments but there is no of getting to any other topics. Being an optimist maybe the message boards are being revamped...
          OL staff what is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Okwaho View Post
            It's that way on Field and Stream, as well. Maybe the corporation feels we're all getting too chatty and not spending enough time looking at ads.
            I think they are stop the tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie elk View Post
              Same here no link on screen to the message boards. I can get to threads via my last comments but there is no of getting to any other topics. Being an optimist maybe the message boards are being revamped...
              I can access the whole forum via my browser history, and I can leave comments too; I made a test comment in the Off Topic section, and it worked fine. There's just no link. That makes me think it must be a site glitch (haven't we heard that before?)

Comment

Yeah no kidding. I hate those @!#$! pop-up ads that have been appearing for the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie elk View Post
                  Site glitch. Naaaa, don't think that's ever happened. I accessed using my profile history and left some comments a few moments ago. Once there clicked on the section and could see all the topics.

Comment

At F&S the menu bar looks complete, like nothing is missing. Do you remember what all was listed in the menu bar?

Comment

I don't frequent F&S much, so I could be wrong, but I don't recall "Newsletter" appearing there before. Like I said, I could be wrong about that though. The OL menu bar does have an empty space way to the right, like there's one link missing. I see the users on F&S have noticed the disappearance too. Kind of surprised they realized something was missing already...

Comment

Some of the comments on F&S are hilarious my favorite is the theory the NSA turned the Backlash threads over to Homeland Security for investigation. Bet some of those guys have dove into their bunkers. :-D))))

Comment

charlie, was this site ever filled with those kind of loonies back when it was more popular - before my time? I certainly don't recall anything like that since I've been here.

Comment

Originally posted by JM View Post
                            I can still find my way to them, but can't find a direct link on the website.
                            This is the link http://www.outdoorlife.com/forum?dom=odl&loc=subnav&lnk=message-boards. I keep a tab open with this page saved because if I don't I get distracted and kind of forget about it. Anyone who has read my posts can figure out what my problem is.

Comment

This is the link http://www.outdoorlife.com/forum?dom=odl&loc=subnav&lnk=message-boards. I keep a tab open with this page saved because if I don't I get distracted and kind of forget about it. Anyone who has read my posts can figure out what my problem is.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget