Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just noticed we can edit all of our previous posts. What other changes are users noticing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed we can edit all of our previous posts. What other changes are users noticing?

I just noticed we can edit all of our previous posts. What other changes are users noticing?

It doesn't say the amount of answers, comments and photos we each have contributed. Wish it did.

Comment

Photos seem larger and clear.
      I like it better.
      Gary

Comment

MWK to see all that info just click on your name, that gets you to your profile page. From your profile you can check your points, photos (just looked at your 16 pics, nice) answers, comments etc. Much more info available to all of us than before. Left you some second comments on your pics.
        Yeah I agree LovesOutdoors the whole site is looking clearer.
        later,
        charlie

Comment

Just checked out some of your 50 photos LovesOutdoors that buck pointing at a piebald is an extremely unique pic. What are the odds? I can't even calculate those odds.
          Left you comment on that pic.
          later,
          charlie

Comment

It's definitely quicker, and I haven't had it completely stall when trying to post yet like it used to. Also, no ads running so far. I think they were a big part of why the old site was so slow and glitchy. And of course the changes to the star ranking system.

Comment

Charlie Elk, thank you and I agree with you on that Piebald buck photo.
              I will post the photo link below it if anyone would be interested in seeing that photo.
              Since the face life Field and Stream will not allow users to make comments on posted photos. Thank you Outdoor Life Editors for not stopping photo comments.
              Happy to be here.
              Gary

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/bragging-board/hunting/deer/whitetail/buck-point

Comment

Face "Lift", sorry

Comment

Thanks for the photo comments Charlie Elk. I should add some more photos to spice things up. I still don't think it says the total number of answers, comments and photos we each have contributes but not a big deal the stars indicate it.

Comment

I like the photo section and like the idea you stay logged in longer.

Comment

I like that when you have a list of comments and you +1 in the middle, you don't get sent to the top of the article again, just to have to scroll back down.

Comment

I also just noticed that when I click on "report" to try to draw attention to spam, a pop up box comes up that says I don't have access to that page. Maybe OL wants random ads for Nike shoes and the like....

Comment

I get the same message when I try to "report" spam as did 4Ever.

Comment

Hey guys,

We're glad you're liking some of the features on the new site. Keep in mind it's a work in progress. So, we're still trying to fix some of the bugs (the spam reporting issue). Thanks for the comments.

-Alex Robinson
                            Online Editor

Comment

Figured you guys are still working on the site Alex. It's nice when staff comments here too.
                              later,
                              charlie

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dads gun #2 Browning auto5 20ga
                                by dewman
                                Last time it was shot was a pheasant hunt in Colorado in '84. I'll have to remedy that. This gun is feather light. Wish the choke was ic or mod. It's...
                                Yesterday, 08:40 AM
                              • Dads gun #1 S&W 28-2. .357
                                by dewman
                                Got my fathers 28-2 357 to go with my 29-2 44mag. Check out the safari land flap holster. ...
                                Yesterday, 07:59 AM
                              • What is taking so long ?
                                by jhjimbo
                                Can't be that hard for the Administrator to 86 the spammers....
                                09-21-2020, 07:52 PM
                              • Burn cream
                                by CD2
                                Drugstore used to carry a white silver cream.
                                No longer does.
                                Was maybe 10 bucks or so for a little tube.
                                Bargain.

Got...
                                09-21-2020, 05:39 PM
                              • Colorado surprise. Couple of dads guns.
                                by dewman
                                So even with all the wrangling being done to screw we 4 sons of my father I got a little lucky. Even though my stepmom is still alive and her 3 sons from...
                                09-20-2020, 10:12 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X