Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got the best present in the world a beautiful new dog. I am not familiar with his bread I think its spelled basenji can y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got the best present in the world a beautiful new dog. I am not familiar with his bread I think its spelled basenji can y

I just got the best present in the world a beautiful new dog. I am not familiar with his bread I think its spelled basenji can you help me and explain his bread. Thankyou so much Sincerly Mary K. Davis [email protected]

This site keeps blocking my answer. Don't know why but it says that my answer may not contain obscene words.

Comment

I keep trying to post a link to info but no go. Try going to dogbreedinfo. com and search for basenji.

Comment

All that I know about the breed is that are a dog used for humting, I believe in Africa. They yodel instead of bark. I believe they are a high energy dog.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget