No announcement yet.

wut typa workouts n exercise do yall do to stay in shape for huntin n fishin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wut typa workouts n exercise do yall do to stay in shape for huntin n fishin

wut typa workouts n exercise do yall do to stay in shape for huntin n fishin

i do bench press n bicep curls

Comment

Come on dude, stop pretending to be a Neanderthal. Hasn't your little joke gone far enough?
      As far as I'm concerned, if you hunt and fish enough, you won't need to do anything extra to stay in shape.

Comment

sry i dont got da best spelling but i think this be a good question wer people cud get some ideas, exercise is important

Comment

Actually it's a good question. Running and biking is great cardio to stay in shape for long climbs, animal dragging, or just in case you get lost. I do alot of cable or resistance bands to prepare my shoulders for archery season. Work things besides muscles though, the mind is a an extremely important muscle for hunting that should be conditioned too.

Comment

I've done boxing since 8th grade(Now I just do the training without any real matches). If you want to get into great hunting shape try it out. Lots of core/stamina training. I'll give you props with being able to bench 350, but it does not help a whole lot outside of the gym. Most people will make me look weak lifting weights, but I don't care because when it comes to activities such as running/hiking/pushups/situps/pullups/etc I will make them look bad. I don't know if it is true, but I believe all of the punching exercises really help me hold the gun steady.

Comment

boxing is jus an excuse for guys to touch eachotha

Comment

I’m surprised that you have time to do bench press and curls with all of the boxing you must do then, kkok.

Comment

boxing Is a heck of a lot better for you the lifting it keeps you in shape and improves your reaction time now lifting all that does is ruins you back and waist time that instead you could be learning how to spell like you should.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Remington news
                    by fitch270
                    Just caught this on another forum, wanted to pass it along and get thoughts from anyone interested. Hopefully something good will come out of it.
                    09-27-2020, 05:55 PM
                  • Grips and stocks
                    by dewman
                    so I was shooting the 357 I received from my father yesterday afternoon. The magnas that came on it gave me a good grip but were small enough to make...
                    09-27-2020, 08:55 AM
                  • Youth pheasant hike
                    by fitch270
                    Just the girl and the younger dog today. Ok, so we went hunting but she didn't pop a primer.

Started out with a guilt trip, I let the dogs...
                    09-26-2020, 08:41 PM
                  • Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                    by fitch270
                    Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                    09-25-2020, 08:27 PM
                  • Unusual Sound
                    by jhjimbo
                    At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                    09-25-2020, 02:17 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X