Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hope everyone(except JM) has a happy holiday season. good luck to anyone hunting(except for JM - as the saying goes "break a le

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longbow83 comment to JM: "obviously she never taught you how to treat people either."
    It is quite evident that Longbow83's mom never taught him how to treat people.
    By what his mommy is getting him for Christmas he sounds like a spoiled brat.
    This is directed to OL Editors: Please remove Longbow83's account from the OL site. We do not need or want an individual such as Longbow83 in our midst.
    JM..... are you sure you don't know who this idiot is? Seems to be he might know you personally one way or another and is busting them on you.

Comment

tylerfreel85 im 14 and why just tell 3 when every thing he says is wrong
      -fight against the hunting and trapping of wolves they are beautiful creatures that should not be killed!!!

Comment

longbow mature up man. i am 13 and i believe everyone who has seen my posts can tell you i have never done anything as immature as this. either mature up or get off. Don't try to get all angry at decent guys who have their own opinions of views.
        -Jack

Comment

well Longbow83, you have some growing up to do. I asked for you to point out 3 comments because my guess is you can't come up with 3 legitimate ones. Wolves have nothing to do with this discussion, i assume that's your immature poke at me, being as I have a dead wolf in my profile picture.. you don't sway me boy!

Comment

you and jm support bear and wolf hunting. no one should kill them they wouldnt hurt a fly if you didnt bother them. you two are why anti hunters hate hunting.

Comment

haha! they wouldn't hurt a fly??? riiiight...you obviously haven't seen them hamstring a moose and eat it from the rear end up while it's still alive. You've probably also never seen them grab a fox by the neck while the rest of the pack rips his front legs off then leave him to die...I have. that's what wolves do. they are no more or less special than any other animal. Like I said, you're using a strictly emotional and frankly, ignorant reasoning.

Comment

Also, just last week near Tok, AK, a big black wolf yanked a guy off his snowmachine and tried to kill him.

Comment

the only time they kill is in self defense or defending their teritory. wolves are scavengers and bears eat berries. they dont know the fox is in a trap and they tear it apart like that to scare the other ones in the area away.

Comment

It's hard to believe how misinformed you are. Wolves are not scavengers, they are predators, preferring to kill their meals. They are opportunists and will kill anything they can. It's been documented that they will kill pregnant caribou and often eat only the tongue and unborn calf. Bears eat berries, but they are predators as well. I can't believe I'm trying to argue with a child, this is BASIC knowledge!!!

Comment

i just sent an email to the editors of outdoor life reporting Longbow83...i encourage you all who are as disappointed in this post as i am to do the same.

Comment

Okay guys, just ignore him. He's clearly just a kid with too much time on his hands saying anything he can think of (wolves are scavengers?!?!) to get a rise out of us.

Comment

Hey Tyler,
                          My profile photo is my dead New Jersey Black Bear. I guess, I'm also a member of Longbow83 hate club, with you and JM. Whenever anybody dislikes the killing of bears and wolves, maybe they should be on the Peta or the Humane Society website.

Comment

I don't hate longbow83, he just needs a little growing up and a lot of learning! currently, he probably would find more people to agree with him on those sites though! that's a nice bear!!

Comment

From time to time we have an antogonistic/offensive poster show up here. Once I make that determination myself I start ignoring them. They get bored a go away in a fairly short time. They aren't worth my trouble and a few -1's don't bother me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget