Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hope everyone(except JM) has a happy holiday season. good luck to anyone hunting(except for JM - as the saying goes "break a le

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope everyone(except JM) has a happy holiday season. good luck to anyone hunting(except for JM - as the saying goes "break a le

hope everyone(except JM) has a happy holiday season. good luck to anyone hunting(except for JM - as the saying goes "break a leg"...literally though)

-Would you prefer rocks or coal in your stocking?
    -Happy Holidays Longbow83.

Comment

all i want for christmas is...for you to delete your account

Comment

I think Longbow needs a big hug.

Comment

Okay, this is enough. If these juvenile attacks are your idea of a joke, you've got one strange sense of humor Longbow83, and if you're serious, you need to be institutionalized. I have reported your comment, and I hope OL actually does something about you this time.

Comment

I guess longbow doesn't want to tell us what it is about JM that he doesn't like.

Comment

i dont like him since 99 per cent of what he says is wrong all the time

Comment

Longbow83, you are the only user in the 3+ years I've been a member of this site who has said that he thinks JM is wrong 99% of the time, so which do you think is more likely, that there is there something wrong with all of us, or with you?

Comment

Hi...

I have never seen an inappropriate post from JM.

And, he shouldn't have to endure such inappropriate posting by others, either.

Comment

obviously mommy didnt love you enough jm. what is she getting you for christmas? my moms getting me a new Wii U, an Iphone 5, and a new Hoyt Carbon Element G3 bow. you probably get socks hahahaha. obviously she never taught you how to treat people either.

Comment

I just have 2 questions longbow83,
                      1)How old are you???
                      2)What are three things that JM is "wrong" about?

Comment

tylerfreel85, I would guess the 83 is the year he was born, maybe like your 85. Who knows though? JM seems alright to me and one of the club. I think "longbow83" is probably really "tiny-pencilbow.83". Merry Christmas JM and keep up the good work.

Comment

to be honest....i have no idea what the deal is here. I really don't know any of you personally but you all seem like nice guy especially JM who is always able to offer advice...so i don;t know why anyone would dislike him. Merry Christmas everyone.
                          -Jack

Comment

JM think real hard, I bet this longbow knows you.

Comment

didn't you say a while back your nephew got onto your account? maybe i'm thinking of someone else...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget