Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there so many liberal enviromental freaks who want to take our guns away!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there so many liberal enviromental freaks who want to take our guns away!!!!!!

Why are there so many liberal enviromental freaks who want to take our guns away!!!!!!

It's going to get worse before it gets better I'm afraid. Make sure your voice is heard. Contact your Congressman. If you're not a member of the NRA, think about joining!

Comment

There is a long history to this. These people have an unrealistic view of the world. They believe that if they were in charge the world would be a better place. That's the change they thought they were voting for. They have blinded themselves to the reality that gun control is directly correlated to an increase in crime. They refuse to accept that fact. They want to believe if there were no guns everyone would be nice to everyone else.
      For those who don't fall into the stupidly naive pollyanna types, they want to get rid of our guns for the same reason that Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini got rid of guns in their countries, an armed populace can rise up and overthrow an oppressive government by force. If youread world history you will see that every oppressive government, in some form, outlawed all forms of weaponry that could be used against the ruling forces. The Greeks, Romans, Medo-Persians, they all had a vested interest in keeping rebellion down. The best way to do that is to keep the subjugated population from being able to have a hope of throwing off the onerous rule of the government de jour. Even in the Bible, the Philistines would not allow the Israelites to own weapons and had to go to the Philistine blacksmiths to get their sickles used to harvest grain sharpened.
      Those who would rule over a people have reason to fear the guns owned by the people.
      "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
      Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
      To a liberal these are the scariest words ever written.

Comment

There also is a paragraph that says not only is it youre right to rebel against an oppressive goverment/but also you're duty , THE problem by the liberals is a population shift from the country to the cities and people have abandoned the roots of our forebeares , as these days a lot don't have roots that come from those seeds.

Comment

Because they dont realize that 98,763,809 gun owners DIDNT kill anyone yesterday.

Comment

They also dont realize that assault is a behavior not a device. Oh and if guns cause crime than matches cause arson.

Comment

The liberals have a completely unrealistic view of the world. Alot of people that are against firearms are also against hunting. They are what I call preservationists, which is an unrealistic ideal. Conservationist on the other hand have a more realistic view of things and realize that humans do interact with their environment, and that we need to be able to make all our choices considering that fact. Preservationists would be happier to remove the human element as unrealistic as that is. But for the rest of the liberals that just want to see firearms go away they also have a very unrealistic point of view, they feel that firearms are bad and cause crime, when yet again that is the human element. No one is forcing a person to use a firearm it's a choice that is made by the individual, and just because they don't use firearms, they need to try and take everyone elses so they can feel better. But what they fail to realize is that the majority of crimes committed with firearms are illegally obtained.

Comment

Because they want power over everything, not just guns. Theyre motives are insane !I encourage anyone to sign every right wing petition they come across, contact their congressman & senators and above all,please join the NRA.

Comment

because there are too many bleeding hearts out there that dont want us "big bullys" killing "poor little helpless deer" & were just bad people, i think shelters quit taking meat that someone had shot with a gun, they only take "Bow kills", sounds like there bein to picky, my grandpaw lived to be 85 & he was just fine! Lead content, HA! what excuse will they find next! ... o and Bo... why dont you run for president, you atleast seem to have alittle common cents,

Comment

and its us who show off wut we just killed by tieing to ur hood of ur truck or having the haed sticking out of the bed of the truck so ya u cant always be doing that u never know who might get mad

Comment

Thank you Aaron, but I would never make it in politics. I am not the kind of person to ask a lot of people to decide which way I would vote. Most of my life I have been swimming upstream against the current of popular opinion. I see too much in black and white and have a hard time dealing with people who only see varying shades of gray or who cannot decide what is right or wrong without a focus group. I also believe most values are absolute and not negotiable. That definitely would cancel any chance of political success, But thanks for the thought.

Comment

i would love to see someone try and disarm me. i don`t want to sound like a tough guy but i worked hard for everyone of my guns and for someone to just come and take them away that is not going to happen.i ask those liberal enviromentalist would you rather me shoot the deer or you hit it with your toyota prius?

Comment

THERES SO MANY GUN OWNERS WHERE I LIVE IF THEY COME TO TAKE ARE GUNS THEY WONT LAST LONG

Comment

All I can say is "Nugent for president" !!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pay it forward
                              by fitch270
                              I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                              Yesterday, 01:34 PM
                            • Reloading Gear Order
                              by fitch270
                              I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                              10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                            • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                              by dewman
                              Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                              10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                            • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                              by Ernie
                              Any handgun hunters here?
                              Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                              10-16-2020, 02:01 PM
                            • What are you hunting with this season? Pics please!
                              by Ernie
                              I am new here, so I’d like to get you to know you better
                              hi primarily hunt with a variety of handguns for big game, and I like shooting those...
                              10-16-2020, 01:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X