Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could only hunt one animal/season for the rest of your life what would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could only hunt one animal/season for the rest of your life what would you choose?

If you could only hunt one animal/season for the rest of your life what would you choose?

I would choose the archery season for deer.

Comment

Bowhunting/rifle hunting whitetails. They will still get the best of you no matter how long you've been hunting them.

Comment

Turkeys spring and fall. No, wait, maybe there is a loophole - Birds (turkey, pheasant, quail, partridge, grouse, woodcock etc.) Birds, all count as one right?
        later,
        charlie

Comment

Archery season for whitetail... dang that's fun.

Comment

WHITETAIL DEER

Comment

Whitetail deer, with a muzzleloader. Although archery deer would be a VERY close second - good thing we don't really have to choose huh?

Comment

@HFT,
                I know, even on a hypothetical question it was hard to choose.
                And yes, I will allow you to hunt all birds Charlie.

Comment

Turkey gobblers in the spring are so far superior there isn't even a second place. IMNSHO.

Comment

Ducks

Comment

Dall sheep....no question...in my opinion, there is nothing better on this green earth!

Comment

Monster Whitetails, Although just whitetails will do fine.
                        Seth Trudeau

Comment

No Charlie Elk, you have to pick one. Mine would have to be chupacabra. I saw him once. I was half-way through a bottle of Tequila when I saw him. He stayed and helped me finish the bottle. Can't say why everyone is so scared of him.

Comment

Only half a bottle, Captain? He never used to show up for me until the morning after I ate the second worm.

Comment

Nevada elk for sure! The Schell creek range north of cave lake (near Ely) holds MONSTER elk. Split second weather changes, steep terrain, VERY few available tags and the distances from large cities/towns make this hunt truly one of a kind.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Remington news
                                by fitch270
                                Just caught this on another forum, wanted to pass it along and get thoughts from anyone interested. Hopefully something good will come out of it.
                                Yesterday, 05:55 PM
                              • Grips and stocks
                                by dewman
                                so I was shooting the 357 I received from my father yesterday afternoon. The magnas that came on it gave me a good grip but were small enough to make...
                                Yesterday, 08:55 AM
                              • Youth pheasant hike
                                by fitch270
                                Just the girl and the younger dog today. Ok, so we went hunting but she didn't pop a primer.

Started out with a guilt trip, I let the dogs...
                                09-26-2020, 08:41 PM
                              • Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                                by fitch270
                                Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                                09-25-2020, 08:27 PM
                              • Unusual Sound
                                by jhjimbo
                                At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                                09-25-2020, 02:17 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X