Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance of the Sportsman's Pledge being completed (and winners announced) before bow season ends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of the Sportsman's Pledge being completed (and winners announced) before bow season ends?

Any chance of the Sportsman's Pledge being completed (and winners announced) before bow season ends?

They might announce it, but a prize with that value will most likely take a long time to be sent in the mail(3 months). Plus the winner will have to sign federal documents for taxes before it can even be sent.

Comment

Thanks JM (I needed another year of spear throwing practice anyways ...)

Comment

Good luck with the spear; what are your goals with the spear? I've heard that starting with an atlatl helps define the same muscles used for throwing a spear.

Comment

The goal of the spear was simply to try and gain the editor's sympathy on the off chance it would improve the chances of me being selected ... As far as the atlatl goes, I tried that but the bristles of the broom prevented me from gaining any noticeable improvement in either speed or accuracy.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget