Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has OL announced the winner of the caption contest with the SKS wrapped in bacon?I haven't seen anything but could have missed i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has OL announced the winner of the caption contest with the SKS wrapped in bacon?I haven't seen anything but could have missed i

Has OL announced the winner of the caption contest with the SKS wrapped in bacon?I haven't seen anything but could have missed it.

good luck on getting anything if you win captjim! I won twice last year havn't seen anything yet!

Comment

Trapper vic: I won a couple of prizes last year and did get them but it takes a while (over a month). Just reply back to your winner email notification with a reminder to make sure it didn't slip through the cracks. I did that and they responded right back with an update. I don't think they are trying to stiff anybody. I wasn't really expecting to win anymore contests because I have already won a major prize. I just wanted to see what the winning caption was on the bacon gun. There was a lot of funny captions submitted. Good luck to you.

Comment

It seems to be very hard to get them to post winners, they still have not posted anything about the Halloween custom -crossbow contest from last October.I sent emails and many others post questions asking who won,no answer. I still wouldn't know if the winner had answered me on a post.There was a second place prize also. The only reliable one is Benny Spies , he will post winners as soon as he can. Atleast you know he is looking at it!

Comment

Speaking of that - I won Benny Spies top 10 last week but I never recieved an E-Mail like when my little cousin won it. Do any of you know what I should do?

Comment

I clicked on the contact us linl at the top in the Outdoor life logo and selected the editors, [email protected] and sent them an email about the contest. I never got any answer from them on my question. good luck.

Comment

Like JM I've never got an e-mail or any notification from Benny Spies or othe wise! Its been since thanks giving (What not to say at the thanksgiving table) at least 1 since then!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Covid-19
                by jhjimbo
                Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
              • Spur of the moment rifle
                by Amflyer
                I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                09-17-2020, 11:25 AM
              • The $20 Shooting Shack
                by fitch270
                So we’ve been doing some outside remodeling and dismantled some decking. The stuff wasn’t good enough to reuse on the house when we redo the decks...
                09-16-2020, 10:23 PM
              • When is it equipment vs when it is you?
                by dewman
                one of my range only pals stopped by last night. I showed him my new mk4 and he showed me his. He had spent a lot of $ on upgrades. A lot. Showed me some...
                09-15-2020, 08:42 AM
              • Dewman goes Teal hunting.
                by dewman
                So one of the farmers who doesn't hunt doves does hunt rails & snipe which opened the 1st, and teal which opened yesterday (Saturday). He asked me...
                09-13-2020, 04:48 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X