Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

during hunting season,I'M looking for trophy bucks,off season I'm looking for access to hunting lands for next season and often

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• during hunting season,I'M looking for trophy bucks,off season I'm looking for access to hunting lands for next season and often

during hunting season,I'M looking for trophy bucks,off season I'm looking for access to hunting lands for next season and often do my scouting after late season,with a low pressure approach to landowners I'VE ALREADY PICKED UP THREE FARMS TOTALING MORE THAN SIX HUNDRED ACRES.ONLY ONCE HAVE I EVER LEASED GROUND. one dollar for 4oo acres in western kentucky, long story there but it made it legal.WHY WAIT BEFORE SEASON STARTS TO GET PERMISSION TO HUNT >

Well, if you're asking why, in my experience a lot of landowners are so used to people asking right before the season that they wonder if you're up to no good if you come around asking in the spring, and are less likely to give you the OK as a result.

Comment

By giving One Dollar if you get Hurt its all on you
      and your friends or some one just crossing that land
      and gets hurt or dead its All on you. you need to get
      Hunt Club Liability Insurance, I have Run Hunt Club Leases for 20Yr.

Comment

No reason to wait what so ever. I constantly have my antenna for new hunting areas. Farmers do not have heavy work schedules this time of year, are very friendly and enjoy conversation making it an excellent time to secure permission for up coming seasons.
        Plus it is a good time to renew or stay in contact with landowners who let you hunt in years past. I maintain hunting privileges on thousands of acres and add new every year.
        later,
        charlie

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cabela’s / Bass Pro promo
          by fitch270
          This came in the mail a few days ago, at first I wasn’t surprised by it as we haven’t purchased much of anything since the merger. We also canceled...
          Yesterday, 08:03 PM
        • Top three. (3)
          by FirstBubba
          We all have our favorites.

First favorite!
          What is your favorite species of fish to eat?
          1. my favorite is Pacific cod. clean,...
          07-25-2021, 09:36 PM
        • Not a crappy crappie dinner
          by fitch270
          The plan was to have a fish fry while camping this weekend even if it meant stooping to smallish bluegills and perch. The goal was for the Kid and I to...
          07-25-2021, 01:36 PM
        • Right now
          by fitch270
          07-24-2021, 10:45 PM
        • Adjusting my O/U fit
          by dewman
          Dove season will be here before you know it. I know last year the early Teal season(September) was a one and done for me but I have a new shotgun, son...
          07-24-2021, 08:10 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X