Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I view photos submitted by OL users I like to vote them up. But now no matter what computer I am logged in with the option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlie elk
    replied
    outdoorlife -admin,
    That does not help. Like the majority of folks in my age cohort I am not on Facebook.
    If OL plans to integrate into Facebook I'll be drifting away. Have fun Facebook-ing guys.
    charlie

Leave a comment:

• Trapper Vic
    replied
    I think OL should go back to the old thumbs up. I joined facebook just so I could post likes or dislikes. Too much other stuff going on with face book. Now there are people I don't even know wanting to be friends.I'm not looking for international exposure just want to blog in once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    The Facebook Like button now does the what the thumbs up button used to do. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Same Here!

Leave a comment:

• officerdom1987
    replied
    There has been tons of interesting articles I been wanting to "Thumbs Up" just so I could access them easily and quickly too and I haven't seen it on anything. I thought I did something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• JM
    replied
    I was wondering the same thing last night. I can't vote them up either.

Leave a comment:

• When I view photos submitted by OL users I like to vote them up. But now no matter what computer I am logged in with the option

When I view photos submitted by OL users I like to vote them up. But now no matter what computer I am logged in with the option to vote up is not there. Is it just my systems or does OL have a bug?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget