Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey y'all, had nothing better to do this morning, so I thought I would ask, how did everybody's deer seasons go? Ours went prett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y'all, had nothing better to do this morning, so I thought I would ask, how did everybody's deer seasons go? Ours went prett

Hey y'all, had nothing better to do this morning, so I thought I would ask, how did everybody's deer seasons go? Ours went pretty good overall, although I personally didn't get anything in bow season. Guess I was saving up though, 'cause on the last Sunday of the muzzleloader season I shot the biggest buck of my life - 180 1/8" gross non-typical!

Congrats on the buck!
    Me-
    6 Point in archery season
    Medium doe in rifle season
    Medium doe in flintlock season.
    -
    Dad-
    Big doe in Rifle
    Medium doe in Rifle.
    -
    Younger Brother-
    Button buck in archery
    3 point in rifle
    Medium doe in rifle.

Comment

Was defintely a good year. I didnt kill any monster bucks, but I filled all of my tags =]. A friend of mine killed one of the biggest bucks ever killed on our families farm though. We couldnt find it until it was to late for the meat, so I gave him one of my does ^.^

Comment

That's a dandy deer! I shot a nice doe the first morrning of ML season. One deer is enough for the little lady and I. Add that to the boar I got in TX and we are in good shape.

Comment

Post picture please.
          My season was good, killed seven including a P&Y buck.
          later,
          charlie

Comment

Having never posted a picture on here before, can you point me in the right direction Charlie?

Comment

Sure thing, here is the link-
              http://www.outdoorlife.com/node/add/bragging-board
              That is a nice buck we'll all be watching for a photo or 2. Congratulations.
              later,
              charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty18 View Post
                Congrats on the buck!
                Me-
                6 Point in archery season
                Medium doe in rifle season
                Medium doe in flintlock season.
                -
                Dad-
                Big doe in Rifle
                Medium doe in Rifle.
                -
                Younger Brother-
                Button buck in archery
                3 point in rifle
                Medium doe in rifle.
                Congrats Smitty18, looks like a good season!

Comment

Originally posted by JM View Post
                  Was defintely a good year. I didnt kill any monster bucks, but I filled all of my tags =]. A friend of mine killed one of the biggest bucks ever killed on our families farm though. We couldnt find it until it was to late for the meat, so I gave him one of my does ^.^
                  Now there's probably a story there JM. What happened that took so long to find the buck?

Comment

Originally posted by DSMbirddog View Post
                    That's a dandy deer! I shot a nice doe the first morrning of ML season. One deer is enough for the little lady and I. Add that to the boar I got in TX and we are in good shape.
                    That's about all PigHuntress and I need. All else is given to family and friends.

Comment

I shot a pig with my .45-70 single-shot and a buck with my .308 bolt-action. It was a memorable season!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Remington news
                        by fitch270
                        Just caught this on another forum, wanted to pass it along and get thoughts from anyone interested. Hopefully something good will come out of it.
                        09-27-2020, 05:55 PM
                      • Grips and stocks
                        by dewman
                        so I was shooting the 357 I received from my father yesterday afternoon. The magnas that came on it gave me a good grip but were small enough to make...
                        09-27-2020, 08:55 AM
                      • Youth pheasant hike
                        by fitch270
                        Just the girl and the younger dog today. Ok, so we went hunting but she didn't pop a primer.

Started out with a guilt trip, I let the dogs...
                        09-26-2020, 08:41 PM
                      • Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                        by fitch270
                        Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                        09-25-2020, 08:27 PM
                      • Unusual Sound
                        by jhjimbo
                        At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                        09-25-2020, 02:17 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X