Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The late CHARLTON HESTON,AND CURT GOWDY where great spokesmen for the AMERICAN HUNTER,and gun ownership.WHO do you think could f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The late CHARLTON HESTON,AND CURT GOWDY where great spokesmen for the AMERICAN HUNTER,and gun ownership.WHO do you think could f

The late CHARLTON HESTON,AND CURT GOWDY where great spokesmen for the AMERICAN HUNTER,and gun ownership.WHO do you think could fill the void and be the spokesperson to represent our hunting traditions ?

Tom Selleck would fill the bill.

Comment

Is having a "Spokesman" more important than having everyone stand up for our right together? I can be done. However if I had to pick, it would be someone who is unashamed of who he/she is, is blunt, is willing to say what needs to be said regardless of feelings to the left and the PC of the right, and that only leaves one person in mind that is all and does all TED NUGENT! Love him or hate him, he speaks the truth and is not ashamed to do so.

Comment

We have to many already running the country and our lives that speak in PC terms, and is affraid to jump into the trenches.

Comment

Just don't let Charlie Sheen anywhere near us.

Comment

I would agree with Tom Selleck as a spokesman. I love Uncle Teds attitude but he would piss off a lot of people.Which I would love to see.

Comment

Miranda Lambert is authentic as it gets. She takes breaks from her tour to go fishing in Alaska, hunts wild hog with her bow for Thanksgiving dinner. And, no surprise, at her wedding they served venison which… she harvested herself.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GERG View Post
                I would agree with Tom Selleck as a spokesman. I love Uncle Teds attitude but he would piss off a lot of people.Which I would love to see.
                Tom is getting pretty old. We need someone younger

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
                  Just don't let Charlie Sheen anywhere near us.
                  Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Dcast View Post
                    Is having a "Spokesman" more important than having everyone stand up for our right together? I can be done. However if I had to pick, it would be someone who is unashamed of who he/she is, is blunt, is willing to say what needs to be said regardless of feelings to the left and the PC of the right, and that only leaves one person in mind that is all and does all TED NUGENT! Love him or hate him, he speaks the truth and is not ashamed to do so.
                    I'm think that Ted is too abrasive to make a good spokesperson.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMbirddog View Post
                      Tom Selleck would fill the bill.
                      Tom is getting pretty old. We need someone younger

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Colorado surprise. Couple of dads guns.
                        by dewman
                        So even with all the wrangling being done to screw we 4 sons of my father I got a little lucky. Even though my stepmom is still alive and her 3 sons from...
                        Today, 10:12 PM
                      • Now That's Service
                        by jhjimbo
                        Had my local Jeep dealer mount two tires and rotate some. When they did that they also spray painted my rims to cover up some brake dust stains I could...
                        Today, 07:57 PM
                      • Lost some cover; pic heavy
                        by fitch270
                        ​ ​ ​ Long story shorter, my Aunt’s 70’ish year old spring line plugged up last Friday, a combination of old iron pipe and poly. The only way to...
                        Yesterday, 06:07 PM
                      • Covid-19
                        by jhjimbo
                        Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                        09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
                      • Spur of the moment rifle
                        by Amflyer
                        I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                        09-17-2020, 11:25 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X