Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm planning on getting a new bow before the year is over and, i went to Cabelas and shot the diamond deadeye, and loved it but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcast
    replied
    If the arrow goes where you are aiming and it isn't to heavy to hold then don't mind what everyone else says. There is alot of hype about different manufacturers of everything and you'll worry yourself to death reading reviews. If it feels good do it.

Leave a comment:

• huntfishtrap
    replied
    I've personally never used Diamond bows, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. If it's something like strings that are lower-quality, they are easily replaced too. Bottom line, if it felt good to you, it'll probably work for you.

Leave a comment:

• J.Pfeuffer
    replied
    I thought it was pretty sweet when i shot, but i only shot it like 5-10 times, and some people say that the strings aren't to good. so i was just wondering cause i do like the way it shoots.

Leave a comment:

• Derik Lee
    replied
    I don't have a bow, but if you went by the reviews on the majority of products out there you will always find people that have something bad to say. I have plenty of gear that had some people giving it bad reviews and it has met or exceeded my expectations. You can't beat your own judgement on gear, as you are the one using it.

Leave a comment:

• 6phunter
    replied
    SOMETIMES the right person can make silk out of a pigs ear,if this bow shoots well for you ,never mind what the world thinks, I had an ugly woman once and let me tell ya, lol good luck with your bow

Leave a comment:

• JM
    replied
    My buddy uses a diamond bow and kills a deer every year.

Leave a comment:

• I'm planning on getting a new bow before the year is over and, i went to Cabelas and shot the diamond deadeye, and loved it but

I'm planning on getting a new bow before the year is over and, i went to Cabelas and shot the diamond deadeye, and loved it but I've seen reviews online saying that it's not a very good bow, and i was just wondering anyone out there who has this bow would you recommend it. also i found a place were i can get it with rak for $699.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget