Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I recently left my account logged in for a few days and my little cousins did their fair share of spamming so I just wanted to a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pineywoods
    replied
    JM---Try this one: [email protected] helped me out with the spam filter, so maybe he can, at least, give you some answers. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• DSMbirddog
    replied
    Geez, Choke Cherry lighten up. Nobody really cares much about points anyway.

Leave a comment:

• JM1993
    replied
    Thanks Charlie, I going to give them a try. Smitty, its not so much the points/stars themselves as it is the time it took to get them.

Leave a comment:

• charlie elk
    replied
    Try this one
    [email protected]
    This is one OL instructed us to use awhile back when they were deleting entire profiles and point totals by mistake.
    Good Luck
    later,
    charlie

Leave a comment:

• Smitty18
    replied
    OL doesnt pay much attention to the site. As for the stars and points situation, All the regulars on hear know the quality of your input and i believe i can speak for the others that the stars and points really hold no real meaning. I generally dont like -1 anyone and if i had a problem with someone on here i would tell them straight up.

Leave a comment:

• MN Outdoorsman
    replied
    I would try the olwebmaster even though it says technical problems only. Looks like the only option you have. OL doesn't take their website very seriously. There is a report bugs section and tips for improving site under message boards that they never respond to. F&S is a better run site IMO but with a lot more chatter which has it's pros and cons.

Leave a comment:

• JM1993
    replied
    No one on the "Contact Us" section answers questions like mine....most of them are about subscriptions/problems with the magazine =\

Leave a comment:

• MN Outdoorsman
    replied
    Go to the "contact us" section at bottom of website and write an email to editors or whoever. Or just create a new account and tell peeps you talk to regularly your new name and go from there. Ignore the haters.

Leave a comment:

• MB27
    replied
    Night.Drive safe.

Leave a comment:

• JM1993
    replied
    I'm getting off for night, I have to drive into town tomorrow. Again if anyone knows something I can do please tell me, would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• JM1993
    replied
    He's been thumbing down every post I make on the website even if I am correct and wont even tell me why...he even has more than one account so that he can thumb himself up and -2 me haha

Leave a comment:

• MB27
    replied
    Choke cherry,your post was childish and uncalled for.
    If you have a problem with JM,you tell him why instead of name calling and -1 him.If you continue to make comments of this nature on here again,I'll report you.Don't want to,but I will.

Leave a comment:

• JM1993
    replied
    Well again...if any of you know what I can do about my points situation(appeal it or something simular) please tell me. As for choke cherry, please do not -1 the posts I make that are correct, you are hurting the person that I am in turn trying to help.

Leave a comment:

• JM1993
    replied
    Choke cherry, +1'ing yourself does not give you negative points in the first place....and yes I did thumb up the negatives you gave me....wanna tell me why you dont like me? haha

Leave a comment:

• JM1993
    replied
    Someone doesnt like me much...thumbing down like every comment I make on the website(Whoever it is wanna say who you are or are you to immature).
    Only thing is that im 19 and the majority owner of farm and usually the only one down here(My job is near by so works out great)...guess they think since im not their parents age they can get away with it haha

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget