Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I recently left my account logged in for a few days and my little cousins did their fair share of spamming so I just wanted to a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting.Again,what a bummer.And I said in one of the posts dumber instead of BUMMER,sorry if you think I called you a dumber,I just caught the mistake.

Comment

I knew exactly what you meant, I actually thought it said bummer when I first read it.

Comment

I'm very glad your not the kind that gets offended at an honest(albeit a pretty insulting)mistake.You must have destructive cousins,I have a couple cousins like that.

Comment

Yeah...it definetely takes some cleaning up around the farm whenever they leave. They brought a metal detector once and left atleast 100 holes all over the property....they actually found some pretty cool stuff to...I shouldve asked for a split haha.

Comment

I understand completely.My cousins are still young and completely reckless.These cousins aren't technically cousins,but I count them cause they're grandparents and parents are close family friends.I somewhat babysit when I'm at their grandparents house cause they get into EVERYTHING,but I still love them
            cause they're family.

Comment

Someone doesnt like me much...thumbing down like every comment I make on the website(Whoever it is wanna say who you are or are you to immature).
              Only thing is that im 19 and the majority owner of farm and usually the only one down here(My job is near by so works out great)...guess they think since im not their parents age they can get away with it haha

Comment

Choke cherry, +1'ing yourself does not give you negative points in the first place....and yes I did thumb up the negatives you gave me....wanna tell me why you dont like me? haha

Comment

Well again...if any of you know what I can do about my points situation(appeal it or something simular) please tell me. As for choke cherry, please do not -1 the posts I make that are correct, you are hurting the person that I am in turn trying to help.

Comment

Choke cherry,your post was childish and uncalled for.
                    If you have a problem with JM,you tell him why instead of name calling and -1 him.If you continue to make comments of this nature on here again,I'll report you.Don't want to,but I will.

Comment

He's been thumbing down every post I make on the website even if I am correct and wont even tell me why...he even has more than one account so that he can thumb himself up and -2 me haha

Comment

I'm getting off for night, I have to drive into town tomorrow. Again if anyone knows something I can do please tell me, would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Night.Drive safe.

Comment

Go to the "contact us" section at bottom of website and write an email to editors or whoever. Or just create a new account and tell peeps you talk to regularly your new name and go from there. Ignore the haters.

Comment

No one on the "Contact Us" section answers questions like mine....most of them are about subscriptions/problems with the magazine =\

Comment

I would try the olwebmaster even though it says technical problems only. Looks like the only option you have. OL doesn't take their website very seriously. There is a report bugs section and tips for improving site under message boards that they never respond to. F&S is a better run site IMO but with a lot more chatter which has it's pros and cons.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget