Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are your plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are your plans?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are your plans?

Hunting elk during late season archery.

Comment

Luckily for me the family is coming to my farm for thanksgiving so I will be able to go out hunting in the morning. Antlerless portion of the rifle season currently in Missouri. Hopefully I can get a doe hanging before everyone comes, all of my little cousins enjoy looking at the deer...they even help me process it sometimes which I love.

Comment

Eating way to much and some small game hunting. Rifle season comes in Monday for deer. So I will be scouting and moving a stand or 2.

Comment

In the morning I'll butcher the six point I killed this evening, then the midday turkey pigout followed by a brief nap. I'll try to get out to my stand in time for the afternoon hunt.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you too JM1993! Quiet day, eating at mom's with family.

Comment

I am from Canada so we had It in October.

Comment

I didnt know Canada had thanksgiving....I have family up there. Next October I have an excuse to go to Canada now =]

Comment

Ended up killing a doe this morning.

Comment

Now getting ready for seconds! I have like..an entire fridge of leftovers so me and gf going to pig out for next week haha...

Comment

We were going to go for muzzleloader elk,but decided not to cause we didn't think they'd be there.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
                        by jhjimbo
                        If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                        Yesterday, 02:15 PM
                      • Pay it forward
                        by fitch270
                        I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                        10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                      • Reloading Gear Order
                        by fitch270
                        I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                        10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                      • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                        by dewman
                        Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                        10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                      • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                        by Ernie
                        Any handgun hunters here?
                        Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                        10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X