Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found the top half of an animals skull at my farm in Missouri(northern half of missouri). My first guess is that it is a snak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the top half of an animals skull at my farm in Missouri(northern half of missouri). My first guess is that it is a snak

I found the top half of an animals skull at my farm in Missouri(northern half of missouri). My first guess is that it is a snake's head but idk what kind of snake is missouri would have a head this long. It is about 5-6 inches long but only an inch tall. There are not any teeth. The eye socket is alittle less than a 1/2 circle. The ear canal is located directly behind the eye and is about twice the size as the eye. The nasal canal comes out on the top of the head right above the eyes. I've just never seen a skull like it so if any of you have any ideas please tell me.

Also the eyes are about 3 inches apart when looking at the skull from the top.

Comment

It is not a: Raccoon,skunk,Oppossum,Mole,Armadillo,fox,coyote,c at. If any of you would be willing to look at a picture if I uploaded it tell me.

Comment

Please post a photo sounds like a fun mystery.
        later,
        charlie

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lost some cover; pic heavy
          by fitch270
          ​ ​ ​ Long story shorter, my Aunt’s 70’ish year old spring line plugged up last Friday, a combination of old iron pipe and poly. The only way to...
          Yesterday, 06:07 PM
        • Covid-19
          by jhjimbo
          Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
          09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
        • Spur of the moment rifle
          by Amflyer
          I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
          09-17-2020, 11:25 AM
        • The $20 Shooting Shack
          by fitch270
          So we’ve been doing some outside remodeling and dismantled some decking. The stuff wasn’t good enough to reuse on the house when we redo the decks...
          09-16-2020, 10:23 PM
        • When is it equipment vs when it is you?
          by dewman
          one of my range only pals stopped by last night. I showed him my new mk4 and he showed me his. He had spent a lot of $ on upgrades. A lot. Showed me some...
          09-15-2020, 08:42 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X