Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to photos and the first thing I see is a punch of half naked women.What is wrong here?Well for starters,a bunch of kids u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, now I know how that buck that comes in to the sound of rattling horns and looks up just as the arrow releases feels. You got me......

Comment

Well, it is a place for discussion so no harm, no foul. Carry on, fellas!

Comment

Again I didn't mean to offend anyone.Y'all are great guys and I thank you for the help.Have a great day and good luck in your adventures.
        TGO

Comment

I would also be the deer 23 talked about.
          "I hear a fight, i wanna go see"....."I coulda swore that this is where it WHAT THE HE$$, OUCH OUCH OUCH, I feel dizzy"-thud.
          I gotta give you credit, you had us all fooled.
          Smitty18

Comment

Very funny.I never thought about it that way,but ya,I guess that would fit the bill.I would have told you, but I needed an unfiltered response and to see how quickly y'all responded.You guys are taking it awesomely.Sorry if you feel used
            TGO

Comment

Alright I want a do over,....you "I went to photos and the first thing I see is a punch of half naked women.What is wrong here?Well for starters,a bunch of kids use this site.Not to mention it gives the wrong impression.I'm very disappointed OL.It's just plain PERVERTED"

Me " Humm, an interesting observation, perhaps you could elaborate so that I might be able to give a cool headed, measurable response to your objections and better represent my side of the issue"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Christmas present "trade"?
                by dewman
                You fellas remember I posted pics a ways back where I redid my 511-x .22? Well my son called me soon after and asked me to put it up and not shoot it...
                Yesterday, 02:48 PM
              • Finally filled that elk tag!
                by Ernie
                Sometimes what you think is going to be a relatively easy and quick hunt, turns into a longer process. This has been the case, to fill my cow/calf elk...
                11-30-2021, 01:05 PM
              • Leupold screwed me
                by dewman
                had a little time yesterday afternoon so thought I would take a moment to get my recently "repaired" Leupold vx2 lined out. As it turns out,...
                11-29-2021, 09:57 AM
              • The TGIF Buck
                by fitch270
                First off, a shout out to FB for hanging out with me this afternoon from over 1000 miles away. I’m still a bit dumbfounded about what went down....
                11-26-2021, 11:49 PM
              • Have you tried a "shemagh"?
                by FirstBubba
                I put this on F&S also to give everybody a heads up.

"... The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet...
                11-25-2021, 12:06 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X